CUT by Wolfgang Puck at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, Opens New Power Dining Spot
Petit CUT, the new private dining space at Beverly Wilshire, A
A contemporary twist on the classic American steakhouse, CUT offers an array of creative steak, seafood and vegetarian dishes by Chef Wolfgang Puck. The restaurant's all-white interior – designed by Richard Meier & Partners Architects LLP, acclaimed architect of LA’s Getty Center – is consistent in the exclusive new space, which also features golden-toned quartered white oak floors and tabletops that complement the floor finish with oak laminations. Easily customisable, Petit CUT can accommodate from 2 to 18 guests on round tables or one long, sleek table, or up to 30 for an intimate cocktail reception.
A true LA power dining spot, guests are surrounded by portraits of notable celebrities shot by Martin Schoeller. Known for his hyper-detailed close-up style of photography, the star-studded collection includes images of Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Denzel Washington, and even Chef Puck himself. In addition to the main entrance off the dining room, Petit CUT offers a private side entrance off Rodeo Drive for more discreet diners and exclusive private events.
Whether seated in the main dining room or behind closed doors in Petit CUT, guests can expect the same elevated dining experience and renowned cuisine. From the signature Snake River Farms wagyu beef and true Japanese 100 percent wagyu beef options to the Mediterranean turbot with fennel fondant and tomato confit, the CUT menus cater to all tastes and are available in Petit CUT.
Petit CUT 6 Ways:
- Host the ultimate wrap party dinner: Celebrate the end of a TV or movie shoot with a wrap party for a deserving cast and crew. Enjoy an intimate, seated dinner or cocktail reception in Petit CUT with the option to extend into the semi-private space, Rodeo Tier, overlooking the bustling restaurant.
- For the agent, publicist or tech entrepreneur: Whether launching a new high tech product, working on a major deal, or forging a new influential relationship, Petit CUT is the perfect location to host a productive meeting with top clients.
- Where sophisticated diners come together: Gather a group of friends or colleagues and enjoy the chef's tasting menu, which may include signature dishes such as the bone marrow flan, a beef tasting with dry aged American and Japanese wagyu with summer Italian truffles, and the chocolate soufflé with Persian mulberries. Let sommelier Jaimee Anderson customise a wine pairing or tasting with expert tips and information.
- Execute a high-level meeting or team building experience: Not a typical boardroom, the sexy space is ideal for high level board meetings or executive retreats. Enjoy an evening of degustation and education with a themed class such as Whiskeys of the World, The Wines of Northern Rhône, Cult California, or a Quintessential Scotch Tasting.
- Enjoy a landmark event: From a rehearsal dinner to a milestone birthday, graduation, bridal shower, bachelor party, or even a big promotion at work, Petit CUT is the ideal location to celebrate that special occasion.
- Watch the next big sports event: The CUT team can set up large flat screen TVs in Petit CUT and help guests to cheer on their favourite sports team in style.
To book Petit CUT, call Ana Alvarez at 310 777 3711.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)