School Vacation Weeks Just Got Sweeter: Family Fun Weeks Return to Four Seasons Hotel Boston
Looking for things to do with kids in Boston during the 2014 school vacation weeks?
Among the many exceptional school vacation week offerings at
- The Superstar Kids Package – Available for booking all week long, this one-of-a-kind Boston family vacation package includes an exclusive check-in process; superstar sunglasses to wear throughout the stay; special amenities and fan mail in the guest rooms; children’s names written on the bathtub and shower; a star-studded play tent; and an exclusive Boston swag bag. The Superstar Kids Package likewise includes family breakfast at The Bristol Lounge, with complimentary meals for kids from a special menu.
- Top Secret Ice Cream Club – Usually open Friday and Saturday nights, the behind-the-scenes Top Secret Ice Cream Club will open its doors every night during school vacation weeks only. From 8:00 to 9:00 pm kids can indulge in an array of ice cream flavours and toppings served up by the Ice Cream Man, in addition to fun activities galore. Pajamas – and parents – are welcome.
- Toy from the Toy Wagon – The family fun begins at check-in when all children receive a complimentary toy from the Toy Wagon.
- Kids Passport Program – Kids are invited to participate in the Kids Passport Program at
Four SeasonsHotel Boston. On arrival, children receive an adventure map that guides them on a scavenger hunt throughout the Hotel. At each stop, they'll collect stickers to complete their map. Once they've finished the hunt and the map is complete, children can return to the front desk to have their pictures snapped and to receive their official passport and a stamp. The passports are collector’s items to bring back with each stay, with the goal of filling each page with stamps.
- Cookie Making Classes – On Saturdays from 4:00 to 4:30 pm, children can enjoy complimentary cookie-making classes in the Pastry Shop, guided by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca. (Space is limited; reservations can be made at the front desk upon check-in.)
- Babysitting Services – Babysitting services can be arranged through the Concierge.
- Just for Teens – The Virtual Teen Amenity is tailored to guests ages 13-19, who are invited to design their own guest room amenity by mixing and matching to select a drink, a snack and a prize from a variety of exciting options.
- Child-size bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary babies’ and children’s toiletries
- Items to childproof guest rooms
There are so many reasons why it’s amazing to be a kid, teen and parent at
Four Seasons Hotel Boston