Four Seasons Hotel Boston
200 Boylston Street, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
Boston, U.S.A. – March 9, 2012
St. Patrick's Day in The Bristol Lounge at
Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day morning, noon or night with food and drink to keep Irish eyes smiling.
Everyone can celebrate this St. Patrick’s Day, Saturday, March 17, 2012 with the Luck o’ the Irish menu at
The Bristol Lounge at
St. Patrick’s Day in The Bristol Lounge
Top o’ the Mornin’ to Ya, 7:00 - 10:30 am
- Traditional Irish Breakfast - fried eggs, grilled tomato, mushrooms, black pudding, baked beans, Irish bacon, sausage, brown bread
Afternoon and Evening Dining, starting at 11:00 am
- Appetizer - potato and cheddar cheese soup, Guinness-glazed red cabbage
- Entrée - braised corned beef, sautéed kale, smoked bacon
- Sláinte - traditional Irish coffee
- Pot o’ Gold Dessert - Guinness Stout cake, Irish whiskey sauce
Guests can also enjoy six local draught brews – or, better yet, sample three selections at once with Draught Beer Flights (USD 10.00). “It’s a fun opportunity to taste a unique mix of ales created right here in New England,” says Beverage Manager Ben Sweeney.
As the saying goes, “everybody is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day," and that means everyone is invited to join in the fun.
To make a reservation at The Bristol Lounge, call 617 351 2037 or visit the restaurant online.
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
200 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
Email Kristan Fletcher
T. 1 (617) 351-2161
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.