An Unforgettable Ramadan at Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca
Signature Iftar Buffet at Bleu
A sumptuous Iftar buffet awaits guests at Bleu that includes the best in traditional Moroccan delicacies as well as more contemporary cuisine. The Hotel’s signature restaurant is situated on the 5th floor and offers panoramic views on the Atlantic. Moroccan dishes include harira soup, tajines, pastries, crêpes and a variety of dried fruits and garnishes. This year’s buffet also includes an extensive selection of Lebanese mezze and specialities such as chicken shish taouk, samké harra and moussaka. Other features include live cooking stations, salad bar, sushi and seafood bar, fresh fruit station including an assortment of juices and a dessert bar with a variety of Executive Pastry Chef Thierry Metee’s signature desserts, including a selection of Moroccan pastries.
- The Iftar menu is available daily from sunset until 9:00 pm from May 26/27 to June 24/25, 2017 and is priced at from MAD 580 per person upon reservation, children 0-5 years dine free and those aged 5-12 years are entitled to a 50 percent reduction.
- Group bookings of six persons or more have to be reserved 48 hours in advance and require an advance payment of 50 percent.
- For reservations, contact the team by phone +212 (0) 5 29 07 36 70 or email@example.com
Arabesque Nights at Mint
At Mint, guests can enjoy a family set Iftar menu while taking in the sounds of live oriental oud music. The menu proposes a variety of philo stuffings as well as a selection of Lebanese mezze and traditional Moroccan items such as harira, crepes and delicious tajines. During the warm summer nights, the outdoor terrace is the perfect place for guests to relish in the cool Atlantic breeze while sipping on Moroccan mint tea.
- The family set menu will be priced at MAD 450 per person and will be available daily during Ramadan.
Enjoy quieter Ramadan evenings with the door-knob Sohour menu available through in-room dining, which will include a selection of Moroccan and breakfast items priced at MAD 260.
Memorable Events at
For larger corporate groups looking to celebrate the Holy Month with colleagues, the Atlantique Ballroom offers the perfect setting to celebrate Iftar, with its ornate Moroccan-inspired décor. At 580 square metres (6,240 square feet), it can accommodate up to 400 seated guests.
This Ramadan enjoy luxurious accommodations on the Atlantic at Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca and experience the glamour of the seafront lifestyle with the Casablanca Escape - 20 Percent Off package.
- Book this offer for three or more nights and receive 20 percent off the Room Rate during a Casablanca getaway; offer requires a minimum three-night stay.
- For reservations contact +212 (0) 5 29 07 37 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Guests looking for relaxation and pampering during the Holy Month of Ramadan can enjoy treatments at Le Spa, the city’s most luxurious sanctuary of well-being.
- Special Ramadan Hours: 11:00 am until 12:00 am
- For reservations contact +212 (0) 5 29 07 35 00 or email@example.com
#MoveThisRamadan with Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca and take advantage of the unique ocean-front setting. Get moving with the weekly Run My Ocean jog led by fitness coach Youness with a circuit that will take guests along the city’s famed corniche and through the affluent and lush Anfa neighbourhood surrounding the property. The Run My Ocean class takes place every Wednesday from 6:00 pm starting from May 31, 2017 during the entire month of Ramadan and will be complimentary for all in-house guests.