Travellers Speak: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Earn High Marks in Travel + Leisure’s Top 100 Hotels in the World List, Earning More Placements Than Any Other Hotel Company
Each year, travellers eagerly await announcement of the World’s Best Awards from Travel + Leisure magazine, knowing that the results reflect the opinions of others who share their interest in seeing the world and experiencing all it has to offer. In the 2017 results just announced, 7 Four Seasons hotels and resorts – more than any other hotel company – are ranked by readers among the Top 100 Hotels in the World. An additional 22 Four Seasons hotels and resorts earned top honours in their regions.
Travel + Leisure’s Top 100 Hotels in the World include:
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest – This restored Art Nouveau masterpiece in the heart of the city is also ranked #1 City Hotel in Europe.
- Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An, Vietnam – One of the newest additions to the Four Seasons family, this beachfront resort also ranks among the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Asia, and the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Southeast Asia
- Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake – On the willow-veiled shores of storied West Lake, this resort-like hotel also ranks among the 10 Best City Hotels in Asia.
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan – A long-time favourite of travellers and industry experts, the resort was also named to the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Asia, and along with its sister property Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay is also among the Best Resort Hotels in Indonesia
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand – This remote elephant camp at the crossroads of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos on the Mekong River continues to receive worldwide accolades, including placement among the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Asia, and the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Southeast Asia.
- Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, Thailand – Cascading through a hillside coconut plantation, this beach resort was also named to the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Asia list, and along with both its Thai sister properties Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, is among the 10 Best Resort Hotels in Southeast Asia.
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru – Also ranked in among the 10 Best Resorts in Asia, the resort is the centrepiece of a Maldivian collection that also includes Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, the luxurious overnight vessel Four Seasons Explorer, and the new Four Seasons Private Island Maldives Voavah at Baa Atoll.
Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards are the latest honour for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, which is regularly recognised for its excellence in luxury hospitality and the dedication of its employees to providing the ultimate guest experience.
In the past year, the company was named the #1 Hotel Brand for Leisure by the readers of DestinAsian magazine; recognised as the Best Hotel Group Worldwide in the 2016 Gallivanter's Guide Awards for Excellence; named the Best Luxury Hotel Chain by Business Traveller Magazine; received 30 Forbes Five Star Awards - more than any other hotel company in the history of the awards; received 21 AAA Five Diamond Awards, 102 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards, and 53 Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards, among others. The company was also named a "Great Place to Work Legend" by FORTUNE magazine in honour of being one of just 12 organisations to be named to FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 20 consecutive years.
To see why Four Seasons hotels and resort consistently rank among the world’s best in traveller surveys and industry awards, explore the full Four Seasons portfolio, including the company’s collection of Extraordinary Experiences and the Four Seasons Private Jet Experience.