Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Peninsula Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Costa Rica – June 2, 2011
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo Announces Great Values for Summer Travel 2011. Stay Longer - Third Night Free and Resort Credit packages provide significant savings.
vacation season approaching, travellers can immediately take advantage of two
compelling promotions from
The Stay Longer - Third Night Free package is available for Brisa and Cielo rooms, One Bedroom Canopy, One Bedroom Canopy Plunge Pool, Three Bedroom Canopy Premier Plunge Pool and the Three Bedroom Miramar Suite between July 1 and August 18, 2011. The package is available for all room categories from August 19 to October 31, 2011.
The Resort Credit (Up to USD 500.00 Daily) Package allows guests to indulge in a variety of dining options, treatments at the award-winning Spa, golf or simply enjoying a reduced room rate. Guests can receive a Resort Credit of USD 100.00 daily for a Terraza or Brisa room as well as even greater savings up to USD 500.00 daily for other room types.
want to just relax or have non-stop adventures, guests of all ages will love
spending their summer vacation at
- Complimentary daily recreational programming for children ages 4-11 at Kids for All Seasons
- Complimentary daily recreational programming for tweens and teens ages 12+ at the Tuanis Teen Center
- Complimentary meals for children ages 5 and under
- Meals 50% off for children ages 5-12
- Complimentary access to water sports and equipment including kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling and scuba diving
- Complimentary daily classes in Spanish, flower arranging and salsa dancing
- Complimentary cooking classes for kids and adults
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
110 East 59th Street, Floor 24
New York, N.Y., U.S.A. 10022
Email Jane Corrigan
T. 1 (212) 872-2482
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.