Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
Peninsula Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Costa Rica – July 26, 2011
New Tennis Programs in Full Swing at
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo. Kids tennis carnival, drop-in program and weekend, week-long and team getaways add to outstanding program managed by Peter Burwash International.
“Our new tennis clinics and getaways put a nice spin on an already wonderful program for adults and kids and additional ways to enjoy the game while in Costa Rica,” says Robin Flanz, director of marketing,
These new tennis programs are now available:
- Kids Tennis Carnival – Complimentary tennis instruction for kids, offered every Wednesday afternoon. Games are included to make this a fun, positive experience for kids as they run around and gain more skill and confidence on the court.
- Weekend Getaway Tennis Package – Guests enjoy four hours of private tennis lessons, unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book Tennis for Life. Cost is USD 365.00, additional person USD 65.00. Room rate not included; package available through end of August 2011.
- Week Long Tennis Package – Guests enjoy five hours of private tennis lessons, five hours of tennis clinics, unlimited court time and the ball machine based upon availability, plus a copy of Peter Burwash’s best-selling book Tennis for Life. Cost is USD 465.00, additional person USD 115.00. Room rate not included; package available through end of August 2011.
- Tennis Team Getaway – This package is available for groups of four or more tennis players and includes intense, informative and fun group exercises to focus on and develop all aspects of the game. Included are two hours of group lessons a day plus two hours of free play. Cost is USD 50.00 per person, per day. Room rate not included. This is offered year round except during spring break and festive seasons (December 17, 2011 – January 4, 2012 and March 17 - April 14, 2012).
- Tennis Drop-In – Every Tuesday from 3:00 to 4:30 pm guests can drop in and be matched with players of similar abilities for fun singles or doubles matches.
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
110 East 59th Street, Floor 24
New York, N.Y., U.S.A. 10022
Email Jane Corrigan
T. 1 (212) 872-2482
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.