Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard, Irving, Texas, U.S.A. 75038
Dallas, U.S.A. – November 16, 2011
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas Unveils Holiday Planner. A calendar filled with holiday dining, shopping and special events.
Revelers can make the most of the holiday season with a visit to the leading destination resort in Texas,
The following is a Holiday Planner of packages and festivities scheduled between now and New Year’s Day 2012.
Holiday Escape – Room Package
The most popular room package features a two-night stay in a luxurious room along with a 15 percent discount off all Resort activities including dining, Spa, golf and tennis. And, kids 12 and younger dine for free from kids’ menus. Pair this with any of the activities from the Holiday Planner to make a memorable experience for the whole family.
Holiday Gift Cards by
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Thanksgiving Day Breakfast – Start Thanksgiving with
Four Seasons.Breakfast is served at Café on the Green from 6:30 to 9:30 am and Terrace Lounge from 9:30 to 11:00 am.
- Thanksgiving Day Brunch – The most celebrated holiday brunch. An elaborate holiday buffet with seating throughout the Cafe, Atrium, Gallery and private dining rooms is offered. Also featuring a child-friendly buffet with kids' favourite entrees and desserts. Live music. Open 10:30 am to 2:00 pm.
- Thanksgiving Dinner- The holiday celebration continues into the evening with a dinner buffet from 5:30 to 8:30 pm with the last seating at 8:00 pm. Live music.
Saturday, November 26 through Sunday, December 18, 2011
- Holiday Afternoon Tea – A time for friends to share a special tradition at Café on the Green, offered Monday through Saturday from 2:30 to 5:30 pm. Two-person minimum. Reservations required 24 hours in advance. Price includes a champagne cocktail per adult. Menu available upon request.
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
- Four Seasons Tree -Lighting Ceremony – Families can begin a new tradition and join Four Seasons managers and Santa Claus for the Resort's annual tree-lighting ceremony. Guests can stop by the Lobby and Terrace Lounge between 6:00 and 8:00 pm for favourite holiday toddies and music, a bit of eggnog, hot chocolate, cider and complimentary holiday cookies. Reservations not required, and guests are invited to bring a camera for photos with Santa.
Monday, December 9 to Saturday, December 24, 2011
Holiday Boutique –
Four Seasonshelps with holiday shopping, gift-wrapping and shipping. The Resort's annual Holiday Boutique is located just off the Lobby in the Trinity Room, offering Gift Cards, vacation packages, pampering Spa gifts and Four Seasonssignature linens. In addition, the Pro Shop and Gift Shop for more unique gift ideas including resort apparel, accessories, jewelry, sports equipment, leather goods and novelty items. The Holiday Boutique hours are Monday through Saturday 8:00 am until 6:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Christmas Eve Dinner – Families can relax and enjoy the evening at Café on the Green, which offers a holiday dinner buffet from 5:30 to 10:00 pm. Guests are invited to bring their cameras for family pictures beside the Resort's real tree and holiday chocolate village in the Lobby.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
- Christmas Day Breakfast – Christmas Day begins with a breakfast at Café on the Green from 6:30 to 10:30am.
- Christmas Day Brunch – A holiday buffet with all the traditional favourites plus Chef's special creations and a children's buffet are offered from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm with live music at Café on the Green.
- Christmas Dinner – An a la carte menu of holiday selections is served from 6:00 to 9:00 pm at Café on the Green, with live music.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
- New Year’s Eve Early Dinner – An early start to the evening begins with early dinner at 6:00 pm at Café on the Green with seating in the Wine and Decanter Rooms. Guests can enjoy a three-course set menu with choice of entrée.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner – Seatings at 8:30 pm, 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm, for a four-course set menu dinner with choice of entrée, a glass of champagne and party favours accompanied by live entertainment.
- New Year’s Eve Cocktails – Revelers can top off the evening with cocktails and live entertainment from 9:00 pm to 1:00 am in the Terrace Lounge.
- New Year’s Day Breakfast – A quiet way to start the day, with the breakfast buffet or a la carte favourites from homemade muesli and granola to huevos rancheros. Offered 7:00 to 10:00 am at Café on the Green.
- New Year’s Day Brunch – Café on the Green's hearty brunch buffet and a la carte menu – the ideal topper to New Year’s celebrations. Offered 10:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Every Friday throughout December
- Holiday Happy Hour – 19 Bar, the casually elegant sports bar off the Lobby features drink specials from 5:00 to 9:00 pm with a DJ spinning tunes from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. Guests can enjoy the outdoor fire pit, indoor shuffle board and pool tables, signature martinis, desert cocktails and gourmet eats. Complimentary valet parking for all patrons. Open Monday to Saturday 5:00 pm to 2:00 am and Sunday until 1:00 am.
Every Saturday throughout December
- The Lounge – Located in the Resort Lobby, offering music on most weekend evenings and an exceptional martini menu, espresso bar, signature dessert cocktails as well as a full selection of appetisers and desserts. The Lounge is slightly more formal than Bar 19 and open throughout the day and evening until 1:00 am. It offers a view of the Resort pool. Complimentary valet parking.
Holiday Spa Hours
The Spa will be open for relaxation and services throughout the holidays, including November 24 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm; December 24 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm; December 25 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm: December 31 from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm; and January 1 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Reservations recommended.
The perfect gift to oneself this season is a 50-minute Swedish Massage, upgraded to 80 minutes when booked using an American Express card through March 14, 2012.
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
4150 North MacArthur Boulevard
Irving, Texas, U.S.A. 75038
Email Vail Tolbert
T. 1 (972) 717-2441
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.