Al Fresco Re-Opens for the Summer on June 1 at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
On June 1, 2017,
Lunch guests will be able to enjoy a true local trattoria-style experience, with fresh dishes using seasonal products that reflect and enhance the Italian and Tuscan traditions. The dinner menu offers a selection of meat and fresh fish all cooked in a Josper grill, as well as pizzas prepared with a slow rising dough process and biological flours obtained from the softest wheats, selected personally by the Hotel’s pizzaiolo Marco Corona.
Al Fresco provides an informal atmosphere, and also offers a menu dedicated to children to allow families to have a relaxed summer evening by the pool side.
For the re-opening gala on June 6, Al Fresco will host special guests Massimo and Luciano Spigaroli, who have established their reputation as the local experts of pig breeding in their Azienda Agricola Antica Corte Pallavicina.
The Spigaroli brothers, producers of the best salami of the Parma area for several generations, produce the zibello culatello, recognised for its high quality, which has seduced personalities such as Prince Charles of England and Alain Ducasse. On the occasion of the reopening of Al Fresco, the Spigaroli brothers will host an aperitif with a selection of their best products, followed by a menu created and prepared jointly with the Hotel’s Michelin-starred Chef Vito Mollica, paired with Laurent-Perrier Champagnes.
- Zibello culatello oro Spigaroli with Emilia Romagna white bread
- Spigarolino salami culatello (Strolghino), antico Spigaroli and po lard with focaccia
- Hot pork stew of black Parma with savoury pie and fried pie
- Plain and mountain Parmigiano Reggiano
- Chard roll filled with ricotta stuffed with seasonal vegetables and tomatoes and cream
- Classic Parmesan tortelli with herbs
- Quail stuffed with Spigarolino salami, potatoes and mushrooms with sautéed spinach
- Lemon dessert with wild strawberries
Selection of Champagnes
- Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée
- Laurent-Perrier Millésimé 2007
Cost is EUR 90 per person, beverage included.
Four SeasonsHotel Firenze, Borgo Pinti, 99
- Open every day from 12:00 noon to 6:30 pm, and from 7:00 to 11:00 pm.
- For reservations: 055 2626460, email@example.com or book online.
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze