Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Launches Its First Food Truck
With eight destinations, three states and more than 1,000 miles (1,600 kilometres) to cover, the first official
“Food is a passion for us at
From Palo Alto, California to Santa Fe, New Mexico, the truck’s route will cover a total of seven cities with eight
From popup parking-lot parties to stops at prominent landmarks and chef competitions that celebrate regional cuisines, the food truck’s journey will provide an entertaining, moveable feast for all to enjoy. Examples of events include:
- Prost! – The FS Taste Truck will stop in Santa Barbara's popular “Funk Zone” rolling up on October 4 to Telegraph Brewing Company for the ultimate Oktoberfest. Guests will taste fare including pork bratwurst, Polish sausage with sauerkraut, beef goulash, chicken schnitzel, steak frites and, for dessert, a German triple-chocolate cake. On tap at Telegraph to complement the menu will be the 1927 Ale, which is brewed exclusively for
Four SeasonsResort The Biltmore Santa Barbara.
- Tales of the Chile Pepper – An ingredient-driven “passing of the keys” will take place during the final leg of the journey between Executive Chef Mel Mecinas of
Four SeasonsResort Scottsdale at Troon North and Executive Chef Andrew Cooper of Four SeasonsResort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe. The two chefs will serve multiple dishes featuring chile peppers, a staple of Southwestern cuisine, and fans will be invited to vote for their favourite by posting images to Instagram. The winning dishes will be featured on the menu at Terra Bar at the Santa Fe property for the final week of the tour.
In addition to providing an exceptional culinary experience, the FS Taste Truck tour benefits a good cause. Following its completion, a portion of the total proceeds of the tour will be donated to Chefs to End Hunger, a charity that works with hotels, restaurants, and food service operations across the country to redistribute excess prepared food to those in need.
The FS Taste Truck will be rolling into the following cities throughout the fall:
- September 16-22 – Palo Alto, California
- September 23-29 – San Francisco, California
- September 30 - October 6 – Santa Barbara, California
- October 7-13 – Beverly Hills, California
- October 14-20 – Los Angeles, California
- October 21-27 – Westlake Village, California
- October 28 - November 3 – Scottsdale, Arizona
- November 4-10 – Santa Fe, New Mexico