Four Day Bliss: Earlymoon to Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina and Stay Longer with a Fourth Night Free
With "earlymoons" all the rage, no exotic destination could be more enticing than
Named one of Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Resorts in 2017, the first
Only on Oahu in Hawaii,
Top 10 ways to earlymoon at Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina
1. Arrive in style with the
2. Disconnect to reconnect: On arrival, turn off mobile devices and head to the Resort’s adult only infinity pool for a breathtaking west coast sunset.
3. Head to Noe ("where Capri meets Oahu") for a private starlit dinner for two, with dishes prepared by Michelin starred Chef Ryo Takasuka, who recommends the whipped ricotta, burrata, whole branzino and handmade lobster pasta.
4. Indulge in a decadent couple’s lomi lomi massage in a traditional Hawaiian healing hale overlooking historic Lanikuhonua, "where heaven meets the earth."
5. Rejuvenate with a thrilling outrigger canoe ride on the Waianae coast and complimentary stand up paddling at the beach.
6. Midafternoon, book a private cabana at the adults only infinity pool, disappear into a favourite novel and take languid dips occasionally to cool off.
7. Experience the intimacy and exclusivity of an in-room shopping experience by scheduling a complimentary La Perla swimwear or lingerie fitting in the privacy of a one's suite. Follow up with a curated selection of La Perla lingerie sets as a turndown amenity. Each evening the concierge will deliver a beautiful box featuring one of the chosen lingerie sets, paired with a sweet treat and champagne selected to reflect the design of the garment.
8. Get creative with the Resort’s #FSWayfinders program and try bamboo wood carving, haku lei making, hula, lauhala weaving, ancient healing practices and sarong dying, just to name a few. Oahu’s western coastline is home to revered cultural storytellers, artisans, crafters, and some of Hawaii’s most fascinating living legends. From watermen to kupuna, artisans to designers, these kama’aina are the breath of life to Hawaii.
9. Head to the fabled North Shore to see Oahu’s awesome 30 foot (9 metre) swells (in the winter months) and Hawaii’s famous food trucks and shrimp shacks.
10. Spend a night in the Presidential Suite. An incredible night’s rest is guaranteed at
Whatever one's wish list,
Book online to stay longer with the Fourth Night Free package, currently available in Hawaii only on Oahu, or call Reservations direct at 808 679 0079.
Four Seasons Resort O‘ahu at Ko Olina