Four Seasons Resort Orlando Celebrates Global Wellness Day with Fitness Classes and Special Menu Offerings
In observance of the sixth annual Global Wellness Day on Saturday, June 10, 2017,
Global Wellness Day reminds the entire world of the importance of living well, encompassing everything from exercise and spa treatments to the harmony between body and spirit. This is a social movement without any commercial purpose, celebrated around the world on the second Saturday of June every year.
There are several ways
At the Spa
The highlight of Global Wellness Day at
- To begin the day, a Sunrise Salutations with Guided Meditation will be held at 7:00 am, where guests will engage in transformative breathing to calm body and spirit.
- At 10:00 am, guests can participate in a Wellness Warrior Bootcamp that incorporates functional movements, strength, stamina and balance training in this energetic and fun workout for all fitness levels.
- Ending the day on an active note, the third and final class held will be the Twilight Stability Training at 6:00 pm, offering a challenging workout with an emphasis on balance and core strength.
Classes are complimentary for registered overnight Resort guests or available for USD 20 for non-Resort guests, and classes include a fresh-squeezed juice. Space is limited and reservations are required. Patrons must reserve their spot in the classes via online registration.
The Spa will also highlight a featured treatment; the Sticks and Stones Massage. In this treatment exclusive to the Resort, sculpted basalt stones and birchwood massage sticks allow the massage therapist to target every spot for a focused variation on the hot-stone massage, achieving tension relief, tissue purification and profound relaxation. The treatment is available for USD 175 for 50 minutes or USD 255 for 80 minutes.
At PB&G, located poolside at the Resort, patrons can enjoy a dish created specifically for Global Wellness Day of seared diver scallops served with a hearty arugula and Tuscan kale salad topped with grilled corn, fresh sweet peppers and a creamy avocado lime dressing for USD 19.
For dinner at Ravello, the Resort’s modern Italian restaurant, or The Lobby Bar, diners can indulge without guilt in two healthy Global Wellness Day dishes: grilled grouper with kale pesto and lemon farro for USD 29, or a bourbon peach and arugula salad for USD 16.
For dining reservations, call 407 313 6161. A portion of the proceeds from menu items will be donated to Global Green USA, an organisation that works to advance sustainable and resilient communities and provide clean, safe drinking water for 2.4 billion people worldwide who lack access to clean water.
Global Wellness Day Packages
For those who wish to spend the entire day at the Resort celebrating health and wellness, The Spa is offering two special Global Wellness Day packages to enjoy all of the offerings for the occasion:
- Enjoy any of the fitness classes, a 50 minute Sticks and Stones massage and a Global Wellness Day lunch special at PB&G for USD 194, not including gratuity.
- Or, enjoy the fitness classes, an 80 minute Sticks and Stones massage, a Global Wellness Day lunch at PB&G and Resort pool access for the day for USD 274, not including gratuity.
To reserve these special package options, contact The Spa directly at 407 313 6160.
Say Yes to Global Wellness Day by following @FSOrlando using the hashtags #FSOrlandoOasis and #GlobalWellnessDay.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort