Four Seasons Resort Orlando to Welcome Master Sommelier for Special Dinner at Ravello
“We are looking forward to welcoming George Miliotes for a fun and informative dinner at Ravello,” says Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi. “His new wine bar will surely be an asset, and will further enhance Orlando’s positioning as a destination ideal for food and wine aficionados.”
Miliotes, one of only 230 worldwide industry professionals certified by the Court of Master Sommeliers, is opening Wine Bar George at Disney Springs. Wine Bar George will be the only Master Sommelier-led wine bar in the Sunshine State. The menu will feature a range of varietals, vintages and prices, and a large selection of wines by the glass.
“I’m thrilled to share my enthusiasm and passion for wine with each and every guest, and look forward to a wonderful evening at Ravello,” notes Miliotes, who is sourcing wines not typically offered on the Ravello wine list for this exclusive event.
The five-course menu for this special event is as follows:
- Veal liver mousse, apple marmellata and balsamic gelatin
- Antinori Vermentino
- Red trout and roe, fingerling potato, green bean, quail egg and pickled vinaigrette
- Princip Fruilano or Ceretto Arnies "Blange"
- Bucatini pasta “paglia e fieno,” gorgonzola dolce, walnut, kale and sage brown butter
- Medici Ermite Lambrusco (dry sparkling red)
- Barbera wine-braised short rib, Acquerello rice “budino,” golden raisin and red mustard
- Poderi Elia Barbara di Asti DOCG
- Strawberry citrus granita, candied orange and warm biscotti
- Perlina Moscato
The menu is USD 175 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Reservations: 407 313 6161.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort