Four Seasons Hotel Prague
Veleslavínova 2a/1098, Praha 1, Czech Republic 110 00
Prague, Czech Republic – March 15, 2012
Four Seasons Hotel Prague Launches New Spa Treatments Featuring Omorovicza Skincare. The Health Club menu offers local spa experience.
Health Club at
Omorovicza’s story began more than 2,000 years ago when the therapeutic properties of Hungary’s thermal waters and thermal mud were first discovered and the world renowned baths were built. Today, Omorovicza harnesses this ancient health and beauty phenomenon with Mineral Cosmetology and takes natural, anti-ageing skincare to a new level.
Deep Cleansing and Pore Refining Facial
- Mineral/rich Hungarian moor mud detoxifies and draws out impurities for deep cleansing. The application of a fragrant mud mask follows a thorough cleansing and exfoliation using moor mud in balm form, as well as rosemary and pineapple extracts, which treat sensitive skin and reduce pore size. A classic Hungarian facial massage instantly lifts and firms the skin.
Extra Hydration for Sensitive Skin Facial
- For sensitive skin in need of special attention, this facial offers gentle products to cleanse and exfoliate. A unique Hungarian facial massage gently stimulates micro-circulation while relieving tension. A nourishing poultice of organic oats and wheat supplies ample nourishment and moisture and leaves the skin glowing with new found health.
Golden Body Treatment
- Dazzling as it is, gold is a mineral with proven anti/inflammatory properties; it helps to heal the micro damage inflicted daily and to revitalize the skin. This treatment involves an invigoration exfoliation with a golden sugar scrub and soothing massage with a fragrant oil enriched with gold particles. Guaranteed to leave the body soothed, hydrated and radiant.
- This cellulite busting treatment includes a vigorous yet gentle brushing of the body and a detoxifying exfoliation using sea salt and mineral/rich Hungarian thermal mud. The Dimple Vanisher is then massaged into freshly brushed and buffed skin. The focus is light lymphatic drainage. The body’s micro-circulation is accelerated and the appearance of dimples is reduced.
The existing Spa menu presents treatments based on local traditions, such as Linden treatment or La Boheme Massage.
The intimate Health Club is located in the ground floor of Hotel´s Modern building with easy access from guest rooms and the lobby. The Heath Club features two treatment rooms, and a manicure and pedicure salon. Separate locker facilities for men and women each include a relaxing sauna, where scented water is poured over hot stones, and fitness centre complements the relaxing spa experience.
- Deep Cleansing and Pore Refining Facial 75 minutes / CZK 3,500.00
- Extra Hydration for Sensitive Skin Facial 75 minutes / CZK 3,500.00
- Golden Body Treatment 75 minutes / CZK 4,300.00
- Dimple Dissolve Treatment 75 minutes / CZK 4,300.00
- Linden Treatment 50 minutes / CZK 3,400.00 or 75 minutes / CZK 4,500.00
- La Boheme Massage 75 minutes / CZK 4,400.00
- Mineral Harmony 80 minutes / CZK 4,400.00
- Jet Lag Massage 25 minutes / CZK 1,850.00
- Swedish Massage 50 minutes / CZK 3,100.00 or 75 minutes / CZK 3,700.00
- Deep Tissue 50 minutes / CZK 3,100.00 or 75 minutes / CZK 4,300.00
- Aromatherapy 50 minutes / CZK 3,100.00 or 75 minutes / CZK 4,300.00
- Leg Energizer 25 minutes / CZK 1,850.00
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
Praha 1, Czech Republic 110 00
Email Martina Vavrova
T. 420 221 426 615
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.