Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
99 Union Street, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. 98101
Seattle, U.S.A. – October 20, 2009
Calling All Cookie Enthusiasts to Join the Search for the Ultimate Holiday Cookie Recipe at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle. Winning cookie served at ART Restaurant and in the Hotel this holiday season.
ART Restaurant and Pastry Chef Ryan Witcher are searching for the ultimate holiday cookie recipe. From November 1 to December 1, the public is invited to submit a recipe, along with 150 words describing what makes it a holiday cookie. Are these cookies served during the holidays? Do they have seasonal ingredients?
The winning cookie will be served during the holidays in ART Restaurant and at
On Sunday, December 6, three finalists will be announced, and their creations will be sampled and judged by attendees and a panel of cookie enthusiasts at the Hotel’s first annual Holidays with HeART – a fun-filled and philanthropic family event hosted by Chefs
Kerry Sear and Ryan Witcher. Attendees will enjoy a holiday lunch buffet, decorating stations with fresh-baked cookies, a reading of children’s holiday books, and more. Holidays with HeART will take place from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at
From November 1 to December 1, 2009, e-mail your ultimate holiday cookie recipes to email@example.com.
Rules and Regulations
Please read the following rules and regulations for the Ultimate Holiday Cookie Recipe Search. By submitting a recipe, you are agreeing that:
- The recipe must be original and not previously published
- The Hotel will acquire ownership of the recipes to use during the holidays
- The submitter must agree that the recipe can be posted on a number of sites and can be the subject of Hotel tweeting
- The submitter must agree that their name and photo can be used by the Hotel, including publishing on websites, and in print materials and in radio broadcasts
- The finalists do not need to make themselves available to come to the Hotel on the particular dates
- The finalists will receive one Holidays with HeART ticket, compliments of the Hotel