From A "Cravings Hotline" to Personalised Welcome Amenities: Parents-to-Be are Pampered in Paradise with a New Babymoon Experience from Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Couples can now experience a babymoon with a difference at the Mahé resort, ensuring parents-to-be have the ultimate romantic getaway before two becomes three
Couples craving one last romantic getaway before their intimate duo becomes a fun-filled trio can escape to a luxurious treehouse style villa and unwind on a babymoon with a difference at
The babymoon experience begins from the moment the couple arrives to their villa, where they will find a personalised babymoon kit to welcome them to their new home-away-from-home. As part of this special kit, couples will enjoy pregnancy must-haves such as a float to support pregnant mothers in the villa’s private pool, Yi-King coconut oil from Seychelles to soothe stretched skin, and a mobile phone for direct access to the Cravings Hotline to order their favourite snack or essential comfort item wherever in the Resort they might be.
- His and hers pillow set up, with pregnancy pillows and pillow menu for added comfort
- A mobile phone for direct access to the Cravings Hotline to order anything, anytime, anywhere
- A pool float for use in the villa’s private infinity pool throughout their stay
- A selection of decaffeinated tea and coffee in the villa
- Daily amenity of fresh fruit or other nutritious snack made with ingredients beneficial for pregnancy
- Yi-King Full Moon pregnancy oil gift for mother-to-be
In addition to these babymoon essentials, couples can also choose additional experiences from an a la carte babymoon menu to enhance their stay. Options available include couples’ pregnancy yoga and a therapeutic Mother Care Massage for women in their second trimester at the Resort’s award winning hilltop Spa.
Pregnant guests staying at
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles