Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis Announces City's Most Sumptuous Easter Brunch
Plus new Easter-to-Go option for catering at home
“Our culinary team has created an over-the-top menu with something for everyone - even activities for the little ones,” said Chef Colucci.
Guests will feast on multiple action stations including seafood ravioli made to order, prime rib, a raw seafood bar and more. Indulge in Pastry Chef Saul Juarez’ dessert display, featuring assorted mini meringues, festive candies and an interactive gelato station – where guests can watch hydrogen gelato created before their eyes. Additional highlights include the following:
- Entree stations: stuffed salmon with shrimp, seabass and spinach, carving station with roasted pork and a honey glaze, prime rib with white bean stew and Marzano tomatoes, and whole roasted lamb with kidney bean cassoulet
- Pasta station: risotto with spring vegetable and veal stew, seafood ravioli with lobster sauce
- Seafood display: oysters, crab claws, shrimp cocktail, seaweed salad, crab sticks, sushi and sashimi
- Dessert station: limoncello tiramisu, cherry lime yogurt panna cotta, mini carrot cakes and passion fruit tarts
- The buffet also includes a charcuterie station, soup and salad station, and a kids' corner with small bites
Cost is USD 79 for adults, USD 20 for children (5-12) and complimentary for children four and under. Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar included in adult pricing. Brunch offers a variety of children’s activities, including an Easter egg hunt, egg painting, fun dessert station complete with oversized chocolate eggs, photos with the Easter Bunny and a children’s activity room on the Hotel's eighth floor.
Easter to Go
For USD 295, at-home hosts can take advantage of the Easter To Go option that serves ten people. The menu includes: choice of prime rib or slow-roasted pork with Italian mirto and honey glaze, vegetable medley with herb butter, roasted fingerling potatoes with pesto, antipasti with grilled seasonal vegetables, spring salad, angel food cake with wild berries and an apricot, coconut cake. Call +1 314 881 5759 to order by April 13, 2017.