Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis Presents Summer Activities 2017
From sunset swims to cooking classes and seasonal spa treatments,
Sunday Brunch at Cielo Restaurant & Bar, plus Cooking Classes for All Ages
Make Sunday special with Cielo's incredible brunch, which happens to feature one of the best views in town. The extensive buffet features warm donuts made-to-order, a fresh juice bar, a raw seafood bar, boozy milk shake station and a sliders station. Brunch is available every Sunday from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- Complete Indulgence Massage - Indulge the body and soul with the essences of coconut and exotic tiare flower with this signature massage. Soothing hot stones melt away stress from head to toe while senses delight in the luxuriously scented and richly hydrating body oil. This full-body massage concludes with a relaxing hot oil scalp massage (50 minutes, USD 165).
- Lavender Lemonade Pedicure - Experience the ultimate pampering foot treatment. Feet and legs are exfoliated with lavender-infused pure sugar cane crystals, then hydrated with a cold-pressed coconut and sweet almond oil soufflé that includes lemon essential oils to invigorate, nourish and deeply moisturise the legs and feet before nails are polished to perfection. (50 minutes, USD 70).
St. Louis Solar Eclipse Package
On August 21, 2017, the solar eclipse path crosses St. Louis, making it one of the optimal viewing areas in North America.
Secure a spot to view the first total solar eclipse in 38 years by booking the St. Louis Solar Eclipse overnight room package that features the following:
- One-night stay deluxe Arch View accommodations
- Two pairs of solar viewing glasses
- Gourmet picnic basket to-go for two adults, USD 15 extra per child
- Overnight valet parking
Package starting at USD 550. Locals and guests can also order the gourmet picnic, which is USD 85 for two adults.
More Spring and Summer Events
From sunrise yoga to sunset swms,