City of Champions: Top Ten Reasons to Meet Us in St. Louis Now
1. Best of the Best:
2. Urban Oasis: From May to October,
3. Location, Location, Location: St. Louis boasts a central location within the United States with easy air access. Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis is only 15 minutes from Lambert Airport and has little to no traffic, unlike most cities. The Hotel is located in the heart of the downtown business district, with unrivaled views of the Mississippi River and the Gateway Arch, with direct access to the Convention Center and Edward Jones Dome, home of the St. Louis Rams.
4. Historic: The city recently celebrated the 250th Anniversary of St. Louis. The birthplace of Mark Twain, trace the steps of Lewis and Clark, relive the 1904 Olympic Games held in St. Louis, theme an event around the Spirit of St. Louis, the first transcontinental flight, or enjoy a leisure group ride on Historic Route 66.
5. Sports Lovers Dream: The St. Louis Blues are contenders to win hockey's Stanley Cup. The eleven time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals take on their rivals April–October, including visits from the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox. In 2014, a brand new Ballpark Village opened next to Busch Stadium, which is the perfect off site destination for group events. This new project is one of many that have revitalized downtown St. Louis and it includes many restaurants, bars, and seating options to watch a Cardinals Game. From September - December, the St. Louis Rams take on the NFL at the Edwards Jones Dome, located just minutes away from Four Seasons.
6. Medical and Education: Plan an event in coordination with some of the top universities and hospitals in the US. St. Louis is the proud home of Washington University with the highly ranked Olin School of Business and world renowned faculty in the school of medicine, including Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Both Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children's Hospital are annually ranked among America's Best by U.S News & World Report.
7. 50th Anniversary of the Gateway Arch: In 2015, America will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the historic monument, with another major transformation of the Arch grounds and museum. This is another great place to work into a meeting or family visit, highlighting the official expansion to the western United States.
8. Headquarter City for FORTUNE 500 Companies: Did you know that St. Louis is home to Express Scripts, Monsanto, Energizer, Stifel Financial, Enterprise, Maritz, Centene, Peabody Energy and Emerson Electric, just to name a few? Any of these companies would be proud to tell you why St. Louis is a great place to consider for your next meeting - or even a move.
9. King of Beers: Sip your way through the city while discovering the nation’s oldest and largest brewery; visit the famous Budweiser Clydesdales of Super Bowl commercial fame. St. Louis also boasts many new amazing craft breweries to visit and incorporate into an off-site experience for a group, or a fun activity for couples and friends to share together.
10. Grow and Glow: Missouri Botanical Garden: Open since 1859, the Missouri Botanical Garden is the nation’s oldest botanical garden in continuous operation and a National Historic Landmark. Enjoy the beautifully decorated Lantern Festival, attracting visitors from around the world in May – August or shop for local goods at The Best of Missouri Market & More, October 2-4 2015, featuring more than 120 local vendors.