Unwind and Dine in an Urban Oasis this Summer at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
This summer, The Spa at
- Superfood Salad: An antioxidant powerhouse with protein rich quinoa, cranberries, sweet potato, blueberries and cashews, all tossed in a light poppy seed dressing and topped with parmesan flakes.
- Raw Broccoli Salad: A vibrant and heart healthy dish perfect for summer time with magnesium-rich broccoli, hydrating watermelon and pumpkin seeds that pack a healthy dose of fiber and vitamin C.
- Vegan Sandwich: A lunchtime classic with a twist, this vegan take on a burger with hummus, portobello mushroom, tomato, arugula and avocado is bursting with flavour and healthy fats.
- Grilled Chicken Breast: Perfect for post-workout recovery, this dish is packed with protein and served with a dairy-free carrot puree, asparagus, black olive drizzle and a lemon vinaigrette.
- Local Rock Fish: This light, aromatic and vegetarian-friendly source of lean protein served with bok choy, oyster mushroom and ginger-mushroom broth.
The health-focused menu is the brainchild of Hotel Executive Chef Douglas Anderson. Balanced and seasonal dining has been a particular focus for Anderson after earning a Sustained Living certification from the California Health and Longevity Institute in 2015.
In addition to dining seasonally, guests can also spa seasonally with the Summer Awakening Body Treatment. The refreshing and uplifting 80-minute treatment features:
- A full body scrub using freshly ground coffee exfoliates and smooths the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite, while anti-oxidant rich pomegranate extract protects skin from ageing free radicals and environmental factors.
- A tension-melting custom massage using The Spa’s signature pomegranate aromatherapy oil increases collagen production to strengthen and smooth the skin while reducing inflammation to keep skin toned, firm and ready for the summer days ahead.
The Summer Awakening Body Treatment is priced at USD 265 from Monday to Thursday, USD 285 from Friday to Sunday, and USD 330 during holidays and special events.
To book a seasonal treatment, call 202-944-2022 or book online.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC