ENO Wine Bar Introduces a Sparkling Wine Cocktail from Abroad Just in Time for Patio Season at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Georgetown’s favourite wine bar is celebrating the warmer months with a new seasonal thirst-quencher and a variety of riesling and rosé wines
Although the official start of summer isn’t until June, ENO Wine Bar is already preparing its drink list to suit the mood with its newest sip, The Hugo.
Traditionally found across Europe during the warmer months, the cocktail is inspired by ENO’s Manager and Wine Director Hugo Lefevre. Originally from France, Lefevre adapted the refreshing cocktail made with prosecco, elderflower syrup, mint and a touch of lime for locals, visitors and expatriates alike to enjoy. The cocktail is priced at USD 12, and is set to debut on the first official day of the season, Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
If patrons are already in the seasonal spirt, ENO currently has more than 20 different rosé and riesling selections to tickle the taste buds with the classic tastes of summer. The assortment features:
- Eighteen riesling wines by the bottle from all over the world that span the spectrum of sweet to dry. Bottles start at USD 46.
- Two off-dry riesling wines by the glass including a 2015 vintage from Mt. Beautiful Vineyards and a 2014 vintage from Muller Catoir. Glasses start at USD 15.
- The Acid Trip: A flight of three wines priced at USD 20 that allows guests to sample a sweet, off-dry and dry riesling.
- Six rosé wines by the bottle featuring a selection of varietals including grenache, cinsaut, pinot noir and beltza. Bottles start at USD 48.
- Three rosé wines by the glass from two of the most well-known rosé regions: France and Spain. Glasses start at USD 12.
- The Rosé Flight: A selection of three wines priced at USD 20 that allows patrons to sample each rosé that is served by the glass at ENO.
For those craving a taste of something more local, ENO Wine Bar will be toasting to the Virginia Wine Region on National Wine Day, Thursday, May 25, 2017. ENO currently features 14 different Virginia wines on its menu, and is proud to be the wine bar that pours the most local wines in Georgetown.
ENO Wine Bar is located at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC