Four Reasons to Enjoy Family Fun at Four Seasons
Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts has always had a strong family focus and Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island is no exception. The hotel offers an array of family friendly services and amenities to ensure that your little ones will be filled with endless laughs and smiles during your stay.
Discover our curated list of family favorites through the eyes of our experts:
1. Family Friendly Dining
As a father to two boys, Executive Sous Chef Christian Buenrostro knows what it is like to cook for some of the world’s pickiest eaters:
“Being a father can be one of the toughest jobs in the world. When I cook at home I want to create something that both kids and my wife will love. I apply the same approach across our menus at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi. I always strive to create dishes that are filled with flavor and approachable. All kids love the classics like our Margherita pizza and chicken nuggets, but the challenge is creating new favorites for them. This is especially true of our Friday Brunch in Crust. I want to create a fun, engaging atmosphere that excites them and catches their imagination. This philosophy extends across our live stations and trolleys to our Kids Club.”
2. Our Kids for All Seasons Programme
Parents will love our Kids for All Seasons Programme as they enjoy some well-deserved alone time away from it all. Open daily from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, the programme offers an array of activities for children ages four to twelve. Kids for All Seasons Supervisor Josefina Lizondato brings family fun to life at our Kids Club with an array of activities ranging from arts and crafts to movie time and video games:
“My favorite part of the day is the satisfaction of creating special moment for these kids and their families, whether I teach them how to make an origami flower for their mom or seeing their eyes light up during story time.”
3. Our Team Starts with the Heart
Director of Rooms, Mark James Syputa loves crafting the perfect stay for families with small touches that make a massive difference for the little ones:
“In every stay experience we look for ways to put ourselves in the shoes of parents and what will make their children’s stay special. Whether it is the child-sized robes, the kid-friendly video library, the pool toys, or the entertainment created by our Kids for All Seasons Programme, we are always looking for ways to enhance our already excellent array of family services and amenities. In terms of a room, I would recommend our Premier Four Seasons Executive suite because of its ample space for everyone, not to mention, privacy for mom and dad.”
4. Endless Family Friendly Escapes
Guest Relations Manager Fabienne Krug feels there is no shortage of family fun in The Land of the Gazelle. “Abu Dhabi is filled fun family activities from one of the world’s fastest roller coasters to breathtaking beach escapes. A three or four day family staycation is the perfect amount of time to see and do it all. I’d personally recommend exploring one of the many theme parks on Yas Island or getting to Saadiyat Island, which has one of the best beaches in the UAE.”
Some of her favorite weekend escapes include:
- The Galleria – Already Al Maryah Island’s dining and lifestyle destination, The Galleria’s 2019 expansion takes family fun to the next level with over 300 new retail outlets, 70 dining venues, an indoor theme park, and a 21-screen cinema.
- Saadiyat Beach Club – Discover powdery white sands and the aquamarine blues of the Arabian Gulf, as you sit back and unwind at one of the UAE’s premiere beach clubs.
- Yas Island’s Theme Parks – Yas Island is well-established as one of Abu Dhabi’s most entertaining locations with family leisure highlights including Yas Mall, Yas Water World, Warner Brothers Studios, Ferrari World. Meanwhile, if Dad wants to sneak out for a round of golf, he can enjoy Yas Links, the city’s leading golf club.
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island