Four Seasons Hotel Austin Spa Introduces “12 Days of Blissmas”
Calling birds, French hens and turtle doves are delightful in song, but when it comes to holiday gift giving The Spa at
Launching December 8, 2017, The Spa’s new “12 Days of Blissmas” experience features a dozen events, promotions and giveaways centred around relaxing rituals, spa-inspired gifts and calming crafts. The full schedule is listed below:
December 8, 2017 (5:00 to 7:00 pm)
- On the first day of Blissmas, locals and Hotel guests are invited to sip, sample and buy during a holiday pop-up shop in The Spa featuring festive cocktails, appetisers and unique gifts.
December 9, 2017 (4:00 to 8:00 pm)
- Held in The Spa, this event will give guests the opportunity to meet the experts behind the revolutionary skincare line emerginC, as they share how-to tips and tricks to keep skin healthy and glowing throughout the holiday season.
December 10, 2017 (all day)
- Giving is better than receiving, but Spa guests can experience both on this Blissmas day. Any Spa guest who brings in a new, unwrapped teddy bear as a donation to Dell Children’s Hospital will receive their choice of add-on enhancement for free.
December 11, 2017 (all day)
- Spa guests will enjoy a complimentary La Natura shea butter enhancement with the purchase of any 50- or 80-minute massage service.
December 12, 2017 (all day)
- Seasonal stress is no match for retail therapy – in addition to 20 percent off any retail purchase, guests who spend a minimum of USD 500 on retail items will receive complimentary gifts such as a
Four SeasonsHotel Austin candle or a signature Four Seasons robe.
December 13, 2017 (all day)
- Between holiday parties and Santa sightings, photo ops abound this time of year. On this day, Spa-goers can ensure their skin is photo-ready with USD 50 off any 50-minute facial in The Spa.
December 14, 2017 (all day)
- By now, hands may need a little post-gift wrapping TLC. And nothing accomplishes that better than a Jubilee Winter Paraffin Hand Treatment, complimentary with the purchase of any 50- or 80-minute spa service.
December 15, 2017 (5:00 to 7:00 pm)
- It’s Girls' and Guys' Night Out with craft beer and appetisers served alongside stylish items from Letarte, Toms, Jen Collection and Molly Phillips among others, making the Lobby Lounge the perfect one-stop gift shop for family, friends and more.
December 16, 2017 (11:00 am to 12:00 noon)
- Aroma-filled bath products turn bath time into bliss time. During this do-it-yourself hour-long activity, participants will learn how to make their own holiday scrub and bath ball. A USD 10 material fee applies, and those interested must RSVP in advance by email.
December 17, 2017 (all day)
- Laps around the mall can leave feet feeling like they’ve got the holiday blues. Both relaxing and rejuvenating, the 25-minute
Four SeasonsSignature foot treatment helps decompress tired feet and legs, getting guests back in ship-shopping shape.
December 18, 2017 (all day)
- A brand new menu is set to debut next year, but spa-goers can get an exclusive first look – or more aptly, first book – at the 80-minute
Four SeasonsAroma-Sensory Experience, The Spa’s new signature treatment launching in early 2018.
December 19, 2017 (5:00 to 9:00 pm)
- Perfect for procrastinators, The Spa will be set up in the Lobby until 9:00 pm with Four Seasons logo items, gift cards and racks of retail - all pre-wrapped and ready to be placed under the tree.