Off to the Races for Annual Kentucky Derby Day Party at Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Place your bets on a good time with the return of the fan favourite “Kentucky Derby Day” at Four Seasons Hotel Austin. The two most exciting minutes in sports will bring four full hours of fun in Hotel bar and lounge Live Oak.
On Saturday, May 6, 2023, from 3:00 to 7:00 pm, guests can dress to impress in their Derby day finest and head off to the races to enjoy all their race favourites including:
- Live viewing of the races on multiple big-screen televisions with interactive in-house host commentary
- Kentucky-inspired Maker’s Mark cocktails including the classic Mint Julep and other winning sips such as the Kentucky Buck, a delicious combination of lemon, strawberry, ginger beer, bitters and of course, bourbon
- Traditional snacks such as tea sandwiches, and bourbon-peanut butter pie that will transport guests straight to the finish line
- Best Dressed and Best Hat contests where winners will earn certificates for brunch for two at Ciclo Restaurant
- An opportunity to place mock Trifecta bets on the top 3 finishers, with the winner receiving an overnight stay at Four Seasons Hotel Austin
- A portion of proceeds benefiting local horse rescue Palomino Ridge Ranch Horse Rescue
Tickets are USD 50 and include one complimentary Mint Julep and one Trifecta race chit, with additional bets available for USD 5 each or five for USD 20. To purchase, visit Four Seasons Hotel Austin OpenTable experience. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door on a first-come, first-served basis.