Festive Specials at Four Seasons Hotel Baku
Being one of the most magical seasons of the year, winter is a perfect time to plan a cosy getaway with family and friends. Four Seasons Hotel Baku is inviting guests to mark the occasion with variety of special experiences both indoors and outdoors to enjoy winter in Baku at its best.
Guests of Four Seasons Hotel Baku are invited to enjoy the world-class skiing facilities at a breath-taking 2,500 metres (8,200 feet) above sea level in Pik Palace Hotel located in Shahdag Mountain Resort with the stunning views of the untouched mountains of Azerbaijan.
Included in the package:
- Three nights stay for the price of two at Four Seasons Hotel Baku
- Complimentary daily shuttle bus to Pik Palace Hotel in Shahdag Mountain Resort
- Complimentary ski lift pass at the resort
- 20 percent savings on ski equipment
- 15 percent savings on food and beverage charges in restaurants of Shahdag Mountain Resort (excludes Scalini)
About Shahdag Mountain Resort and Activities
Located in the Greater Caucasus Mountain range, Pik Palace Hotel of Shahgag Mountain Resort is the largest and most prominent winter resort in the country. Try one of the resort’s many winter activities such as snowshoeing, riding a Segway, snowmobile driving and more.
The Winter Wonderland package is available from December 15, 2021 to February 28, 2022, subject to availability.
Culinary Delights at Piazza Lounge
Throughout this season, the Hotel will take its guests to a delicious culinary journey with one of the many festive activities prepared by the team of talented chefs.
Piazza Lounge presents:
- Hot chocolate served with marshmallows will evoke the most cosy feelings with every sip
- Delicious s’mores made with homemade marshmallows that guests can hold over the small fire until roasted and lay on the side of a crunchy cracker with milk chocolate
- Special Festive Afternoon Tea with traditional English scones, finger sandwiches and sweet tasty bites that can be enjoyed with a cup of coffee or tea and a glass of mulled wine or prosecco
Enjoy complimentary glühwein while festive shopping at Four Seasons Hotel Baku: variety of gingerbread houses, cookies, Christmas cakes, Christmas trees made of chocolate, candy canes, famous Italian festive panettone and much more will be awaiting daily in Piazza Lounge's Christmas market, starting from December 7, 2021.
Christmas Eve Dinner in Zafferano Restaurant, December 24, 2021, 7:00-11:00 pm
Dine with family and friends on a special night in Zafferano and feel the holiday spirit in a cosy festive setting of the Hotel.
- AZN 85 per person inclusive of food only
Christmas Day Brunch in Zafferano and Kaspia Restaurants, December 25 and 26, 2021, 12:00 noon - 3:00 pm
Join Four Seasons for a bespoke Christmas brunch in Zafferano Restaurant and Kaspia Restaurant and enjoy the delicious buffet, unlimited alcoholic beverages and live music that will add up to the whole Christmas atmosphere. A separate kids corner will be available during lunch in Zafferano Restaurant.
- AZN 90 per person inclusive of food and soft drinks
- AZN 125 per person inclusive of food and alcoholic beverages
Venetian New Year’s Eve Dinner in Zafferano Restaurant, December 31, 2021, 8:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
For New Year’s Eve, Zafferano Restaurant invites guests for a festive dinner with a true Italian ambiance where they will enjoy a bespoke buffet with high-quality specialties from the Hotel’s chefs along with live Italian tunes and Venetian masks that will be awaiting guests on their tables to start the night.
- AZN 190 per person inclusive of food and soft drinks
La Noche Blanca New Year’s Eve Dinner in Kaspia Restaurant, December 31, 2021, 8:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the rooftop Kaspia Restaurant with variety of delicious dishes presented in a buffet set up during the special night covered in white. Guests are invited to enjoy live music followed by a DJ performance and spectacular views of the Caspian Sea from the top floor of the Hotel.
- AZN 210 per person inclusive of food only
Gatsby Night New Year’s Eve Dinner in Bentley’s Whiskey Bar, December 31, 2021, 12:00 midnight - 3:00 am*
Dance the night away in Bentley’s Whiskey Bar during the special Gatsby themed after party. Enjoy snacks, unlimited beverages and DJ performance.
- AZN 110 per person
Terms and Conditions
- Prepayment is required
- Kids policy: 0-5 years old - on a complimentary basis; 6-11 years old - with 50 percent off
- Operation hours during New Year's Eve events are based on current governmental regulations
- *Prolonged hours are applicable for in-house guests only
Indulgent Time at Jaleh SPA
A relaxing SPA experience is a must during festive rush. Guests are welcomed to enjoy wonderful facilities of Jaleh SPA such as Turkish-style hammam, signature massages by professional therapists, steaming room and a one-of-a-kind glass atrium indoor pool.
Enjoy 25 percent off the best available room rate and enliven the daily routine during the festive season in Baku. Book the special residents' offer and Four Seasons takes care of everything so guests can focus on the fun.
The Power of Giving
If guests are thinking of a special gift to their beloved ones during this festive season, Four Seasons Hotel Baku can assist in making their family and friends happy by presenting Four Seasons Gift Certificates for any of the above-mentioned experiences and more.
With just a short flight from Europe, GCC and Russia and simplified visa regulations, combined with a complimentary third night’s stay and the array of festive activities at the Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel Baku is the ideal location to celebrate the upcoming winter season.
The team at Four Seasons is awaiting to welcome guests and become part of memorable celebration during the most magical time of the year.
Contact the Hotel’s Reservations team for bookings: email@example.com or +994 12 404 2424.