Finding Authentic Cuisine in Azerbaijan
Azerbaijan is known for its rich cuisine, which is dating back for centuries. The cuisine embraces the variety of tastes and ingredients from all over the country, be it meat dishes, starters or desserts, and each of those is a symbol of a kind, expressing the country's spirit.
Our Head Concierge at
- Mugham Club – Located in historical Old City, this restaurant has nice atmosphere, and the main hall is a covered courtyard. The restaurant offers local cuisine, and is particularly recommended for dinner.
- Sumakh – Great ambiance combines with traditional culture and modern decorations, where delicious food will bring the best local cuisine experience. Sumakh restaurant is open from 1:00 pm until 12:00 midnight.
- Manqal - A perfect place for traditional breakfasts including local bread baked in tandir, selection of cheeses, omelets, jams and more. Manqal is open from 8:00 am until 11:00 pm. Guests can also enjoy live music from 7:00 pm. Note: alcohol and smoking are not permitted.
- Shirvanshah Museum Restaurant – The restaurant offers national cuisine including a selection of kebabs, plov and vegetables, sadj and more. It has a main hall, terrace and private rooms as well. The restaurant interior is decorated with rare and interesting ancient artifacts. Live music is played every evening at 8:00 pm.
- Mangal Steak House – One of the favourite places of Baku citizens, Mangal offers a big hall decorated in oriental style and private rooms for special events as well. Mangal Steak House is open from 10:00 am until 1:00 am.