Four Seasons Baltimore Creates Special Mother’s Day Experiences
While we all will be celebrating differently this year, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is keeping the Mother’s Day tradition alive with a special Mother’s Day staycation and to-go brunch menu to enjoy at home.
Treat Mom to much-deserved rest and relaxation with an overnight stay at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore. Book the Mother’s Day Celebration package and enjoy a guaranteed room upgrade with elevated harbor views, sparkling wine amenity upon arrival, complimentary in-room Soak Service experience, Mother’s Day brunch for two, and more.
To book a reservation, call the Hotel directly at 410 576 5800.
The luxe Mother’s Day Brunch To-Go menu features favourites to enjoy in the comfort of one's own home. Items to choose from include crab devilled eggs, shrimp cocktail, and smoked salmon avocado toast as appetisers, along with a selection of salads. Delight in braised beef short ribs with beef jus, Atlantic seared salmon in a lemon butter sauce, or spinach and artichoke stuffed chicken medallions. Dig into accompanying sides, including potatoes au gratin, sautéed kale, or honey-glazed carrots. Then, satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth with chocolate mousse eclairs or triple cheese cheesecake.
The Mother’s Day Brunch To-Go menu is available for pick up in portions for two people for USD 89, four people for USD 149, and six people for USD 189. Mimosas and Bellinis are also available to take home to accompany the celebration for USD 30.
Everyone is also encouraged re-create the Hotel’s lavish Mother’s Day Brunch experience at home by incorporating a few tricks. Director of Catering Melinda Redling provides some of her expert tips on how to bring the luxury of a Four Seasons dining experience into one’s own home.
- Ambiance: Change up your dining location by utilising an outdoor patio table, blanket on the lawn, or formal dining room. Encourage family members to dress up and put on their favourite brunch attire.
- Table setting: Create menu cards and/or place setting cards to create a special tablescape. Centrepieces can be created from greenery and flowers, fruits and vegetables, and even items you find along the way on walks around the neighbourhood. Or leave it to the experts at Flowers & Fancies and add-on a fresh floral bouquet. Various arrangements are also available for purchase to take home.
- Service: Pamper Mom by offering to pour her coffee or juice, serve her meal, and clear her plate.
- Activity Station: Create a station for kids to enjoy creating special Mother’s Day cards and handmade arts and crafts.
- Virtual guests: Invite family members who cannot join in person by setting up a Zoom call.
To-go orders for Mother’s Day Brunch must be made by 2:00 pm on Saturday, May 9, 2020. To place an order, call 410 223 1366. Curbside pickup will be available on the front drive of the Hotel from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm on Sunday, May 10, 2020.