Celebrate Love with a Romance to Remember at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Celebrate the most romantic time of the year with the perfect getaway for two to U.S. News & World Report’s top hotel in the state. From special Spa sessions to an intimate dinner in a private setting, guests will be swept off their feet with a truly unforgettable experience at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
Made up of time-tested Valentine’s favourites, the popular Romance Package allows couples to unwind and reconnect in luxurious accommodations with a chilled sparkling wine and special chocolate welcome treat upon arrival, bubble bath amenity, guaranteed late check-out and more.
And sometimes a gift can speak a thousand words, so the Concierge team will be on hand to assist with getting the perfect gift to planning a picturesque proposal.
Table for Two
Romantic dinners are a Valentine’s staple and this year guests can enjoy an expertly prepared meal from the privacy of their own room. Executive Chef Norma Whitt indulges the senses with a three-course meal including a first course with choice of her signature blue crab salad with Old Bay tomato consommé and snow crab claw, or beet salad with apples, grapes, crispy quinoa, and pistachios tossed in a tarragon yogurt dressing. This is followed by choice of seared rockfish with braised lentils and beet greens topped with red beet butter, beet chips, and microgreens, or a 16 ounce centre cut ribeye with a red wine demi sauce and herb butter accompanied by truffled mashed potatoes and grilled spiced carrots. End the meal on a sweet note with an indulgent chocolate bliss cake for dessert.
The three-course menu option is USD 95 per person and USD 35 wine pairing is available Friday, February 11 through Monday, February 14, 2022 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.
Hotel guests can also enjoy six different Champagne and rosé wines to go.
- Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé, Tours-Sur-Marne NV USD 98
- J-M Seleque “Le Quintette” Blanc de Blanc, Pierry NV USD 110
- Billecart Rose, Mareuil-Sur-Ay NV USD 165
- Krug Brut, Reims, France USD 350
- Dom Pérignon Brut 2009, Champagne, France USD 375
- Marc Hebrart Magnum Brut 2012, Mareuil-Sry-Ay USD 500
Additional celebratory add-ons include a Valentine’s themed pastry, assorted chocolate covered strawberries, and expertly crafted floral arrangements by Flowers and Fancies that are sure to wow that special someone.
Treat a loved one to a memorable experience at the Hotel’s award-winning Spa with one of the following specialty services:
- Moment of Indulgence – Combined with warm damask rose, fresh geranium and rejuvenating palmarosa, this moment of indulgence begins with a rose bath soak followed by a rose triple exfoliation to polish and brighten the skin. An Ayurveda scalp massage with rose pink clay mask will then lull guests into a state of euphoria, leaving hair deeply conditioned. This indulgent treatment concludes with a 60-minute Swedish massage and warm stones where the body needs it most.
- Galentine’s Day – Celebrate the love and appreciation for the women in one's life or indulge oneself in a day of self-care. Enjoy a soothing milk bath soak with an essential oil blend of rose, geranium and palmarosa to uplift the senses, a Swedish massage, exfoliating back treatment, and heated compresses and warm stones to treat the most neglected part of the body and enhance relaxation. Continue the treasured moment at home with a complimentary takeaway gift.
- Night Spa – An unforgettable personalised experience in the tranquil setting of the Hotel’s 10,000-square-foot (930 square metre) state-of-the-art Zen playground. Lovebirds will enjoy undisturbed time for two complete with a candle-lit rose petal drawn milk bath in a private deep soaking tub with sweeping views of the harbor and a relaxing 90-minute couples massage. Follow with a toast to love with a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and light fare, all in the comfort of the VIP Couples Suite. Remember the romantic evening with a Venus ET Fleur Eternity® Rose arrangement and two Four Seasons Signature Spa Robes to take home.
Contact the Spa directly at 410 223 1440 for additional information regarding any of these treatments or to book. Spa gift cards are also available for purchase by visiting The Spa.
The Soak Service is an indulgent and luxurious opportunity to enhance a daily ritual by taking full advantage of the deep-soaking tubs featured in every room and suite within the Hotel.
Designed for those looking to de-stress and relax, reset, or reduce muscle tension, guests can order any Soak Service experience and have it delivered directly to their doorstep. Each service is perfectly paired with a take-home travel kit to extend the in-room spa experience at home.
For more information on ways to celebrate at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, call Hotel reservations at 410 576 5800.