THEBlvd at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel Celebrates Leap Day with Supernatural Transformational Experiences
The evening’s line-up includes a magician, energy healer, auraologist and out-of-this-world DJ
The universe has gifted us with 366 days in 2020. Celebrate this extra “Leap Day” in THEBlvd Restaurant located inside Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, with a celestial evening of supernatural transformational experiences on Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. The evening’s line-up will encourage guests to take time to reconnect with this mysterious and mystical holiday, while enjoying dinner in a cosmopolitan, yet approachable see-and-be-seen environment.
The stellar evening includes:
- Intuitive energy healer. By tuning into individual’s energy fields, Corinne Simon will help unlock stuck energy and channel reiki to find peace, balance and flow. She will also have a collection of her handcrafted fine jewellery available for purchase.
- Aura readings. Deeply committed to bringing light into this world by encouraging others to tap into what their aura says about them, the Auraology team’s reading will help empower individuals with options on what to do with this newfound knowledge.
- Strolling Magic Tableside. Rich “Doc Magic” Freeman aka the “Magic Castle Magician,” will perform stunning, visual and mind-bending close-up magic to keep guests entertained.
- Live music. DJ Johnny Hawkes will spin guests into a cosmic experience with transcendent tunes.
- Food and beverage specials. Chef de Cuisine Corey Burgan will be offering a “leaping” deal on frog legs, while the bar will feature specialty cocktails. And for those born on Leap Day, bring an ID as you will receive 25 percent off the evening’s bill.
Reservations for dinner can be made on Open Table or by calling 310 385 3901. Follow along using #FSTakeYourTime and @THEBlvdBW.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel