The Hills Are Alive This Festive Season at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
The Hotel features many ways to enjoy the festive season from memorable dining to celebrations and whimsical décor
It is that special time of the year when Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel gets dressed up for the holidays, and this year is no exception as the Hotel rolls out the red carpet for the season and celebrates with specially curated events and promotions to help one and all get into the festive spirit.
‘Tis the Season for… Festive Decor
Magic and merriment await at Beverly Wilshire this holiday season. Upon entering the grand lobby, take in the shades of silver, white, and soft blue glow among the abundant florals and festive trees. This is the perfect opportunity to grab a photo for a holiday card. The exterior will match the interior with the change of awnings to green and red. Located on Rodeo Drive, it is of course imperative that the Hotel remains fashionable and updates its wardrobe on a seasonal basis, darling!
Then step outside to experience the “Beverly Hills Express,” a spectacular stationary train display along Rodeo Drive. The street glistens with wonder, excitement and a plethora of photo opportunities.
‘Tis the Season for… Holiday Traditions
Write a letter to Santa when stopping by his Workshop, located in the Wilshire Wing lobby. Then drop it in Santa’s mailbox to ensure it gets to him in time.
Enjoy complimentary hot chocolate daily in the main lobby from 5:00 to 6:00 pm and complimentary festive-inspired gelato from Gelato Festival Saturdays and Sundays in the lobby from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.
The Spa at Beverly Wilshire is here to help guests get ready for holiday parties or simply to relax after a busy day of shopping. Choose from rejuvenating massages, refreshing facials or detoxing body treatments daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Book a treatment today.
Beverly Wilshire also makes holiday shopping easy. Visit THEBlvd now until December 30, 2022 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm to purchase gift cards; Four Seasons bedding; Beverly Wilshire inspired candles; skin care products; holiday treats by Chef Riccardo Menicucci; and so much more.
‘Tis the Season for… Celebrations
Celebrate Hanukkah every night at 8:00 pm (except on Friday, December 23, which will happen at 3:45 pm) from December 18 through 25, 2022 in the Hotel’s main lobby with a menorah lighting with local Rabbi Dovid Begun from Chabad of Southwest Beverly Hills. One and all are welcome to enjoy kosher cookies and hot beverages.
‘Tis the Season for… Memorable Holiday Dining
The Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, THEBlvd, has partnered with Champagne Bollinger this festive season for bubbly-inspired experiences. From a “California Cult Classics” flight of champagne, caviar and cheese offered daily, to a Bollinger Brûlée Bar featured on the Lounge menu Monday-Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 pm, and a special Bolly Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, there are many ways to enjoy the festive season in THEBlvd.
Enjoy Effervescence Hour in CUT Lounge on Fridays this holiday season at 5:00 pm where the team will open a bottle of Moët & Chandon and everyone in attendance will receive a complimentary glass until the last drop from the bottle.
Looking to host a private reception, holiday party or dinner? Email email@example.com for pricing and details.
‘Tis the Season for… Festive Culinary Experiences
Leave the cooking to the Hotel’s team of culinarians.
- Christmas Eve in THEBlvd: The talented team at THEBlvd will be making spirits bright with a special three-course prix fixe menu at USD 145 per person, USD 75 per child on December 24, 2022 from 5:00 to 9:30 pm. Begin the meal with a beef carpaccio or Peruvian corvine crudo. For the main, choose from a charred rib-eye, crusted sea bass or tomato saffron gnocchi. End dinner on a sweet note – choose from the fig and caramel delizia or Ecuadorian chocolate entremets. Further enhance dinner with Bollinger champagne or seafood options. Make a reservation today.
- Christmas Eve at CUT: Holiday gatherings are done right at CUT by Wolfgang Puck on December 24, 2022. Join the team for a prix-fixe three course dinner complete with a choice of a main course of dry-aged 35-day rib eye, Gold Label Snake River Farm filet, bone-in New York, Ora King salmon or rotisserie poussin. Dinner is from 5:00 to 9:00pm and is set at USD 225 per adult, and USD 75 per child ages 6 and under. For reservations, visit here.
- Christmas Day in THEBlvd: Have a holly, jolly Christmas at THEBlvd with a three-course prix fixe menu at USD 135 per adult and USD 70 per child from 10:30 am to 9:30 pm on December 25, 2022. Choose from the Japanese Hamachi “crudo” or prime beef yakitori for the first course. For the main course, choose from organic Mary’s chicken “paillard,” crusted sea bass or seafood pappardelle. Compete this decadent meal with the choice of a panna cotta or gianduja. Further enhance dinner with Bollinger champagne or seafood options. Make a reservation today.
- New Year's Eve in THEBlvd: Ring in the New Year on December 31, 2022 at THEBlvd with a tantalizing four-course prix-fixe menu at USD 395 per adult and USD 200 per child. Reservations begin at 7:00 pm for this fun James Bond themed extravaganza. Enter the festively decorated restaurant complete with ice sculptures, an Instagrammable moment and test luck at one of the casino tables. Dinner begins with an amuse bouche of champagne gelee, followed by the first course – pate de foie de poulet or “Goldfinger” yellowfin tuna. For the second course, choose from the “Skyfall” garlic butter poached main lobster or butternut squash tortellini. The third course features a “Thunderball” crusted lamb rack or wild black cod, while dessert rounds out the meal with the choice of a red berry entremets or chocolate and espresso Atlas. Enjoy live music from 7:00 to 11:30 pm before a DJ spins guests in to the New Year from 11:30 pm to 1:30 am. At midnight, enjoy a Bollinger champagne toast and balloon drop to welcome in the new year. Make a reservation today.
- New Year’s Eve at CUT by Wolfgang Puck: CUT is throwing it back to the Roaring 20s with a Great Gatsby-inspired New Year’s Eve celebration. Enjoy a special four-course menu at CUT this New Year’s Eve complete with a festive photo booth. For the main course, choose from the dry-aged 35-day rib eye, Gold Label Snake River Farm filet, heritage Berkshire pork chop, Dover sole or rotisserie poussin. The first seating is at 5:30 pm at USD 195 per adult, USD 95 for children 6 and under. The second seating begins at 9:00 pm at USD 485 per adult (must be 21 years or older) and includes access to CUT Lounge for the after dinner party featuring a midnight Moet & Chandon champagne toast, as well as a DJ and party favours to kick off the new year in style. Looking to celebrate just at CUT Lounge? Purchase a lounge pass at USD 150 per person. Make a reservation today.
- New Year's Day in THEBlvd: Welcome 2023, and the Hotel's 95th birthday, with a decadent brunch on January 1, 2023. Enhance the meal with caviar, seafood platter and some of Executive Pastry Chef Riccardo Menicucci’s special desserts, which include tantalizing delights from salted caramel éclair to frozen cheesecake, tiramisu cream puff, banana peanut butter macaron and strawberry and champagne trifle. Reserve a table today.
Join in the festivities this holiday season and book a stay today. Visit the Hotel’s website to explore the best rate guaranteed.
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel