Luxury Meets Elevated Glamour for Events at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
Beverly Hills, home of fashion, luxury, and red carpet events. And Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel certainly has its own share of the action by hosting over 153,000 guests at events every year. From weddings to bar mitzvahs and galas, the trusted nine person team has more than 115 years of experience. Read through some of the many ways they can “wow” guests at your next event:
- The dedicated Catering team can transform any space. Take for instance during awards-season when they transformed the Rodeo Alleyway into a marvelous red carpet entrance, perfect for celebrities and royalty alike!
- The recently USD 1 million renovated Grand Ballroom boasts a beautiful room complete with new mirrors and lighting, as well as a new stage curtain and chandeliers, reminiscent of the Hollywood Regency style.
- Only Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel features two rooftop terraces, overlooking the Hollywood Hills from the Royal Suite or the legendary Rodeo Drive from the Rodeo Terrace.
- 38,351 square feet (3,563 square metres) is the total event space among our 13 function spaces; 14,300 feet (1,328 metres) of that makes up our Grand Ballroom, which happens to be one of the largest in the city, holding up to 880 people.
- The recently renovated Le Grand Trianon was once transformed into an ice skating rink.
- Lined with lush greenery, the Rodeo Terrace is the most requested space for weddings, providing breathtaking views of Rodeo Drive to create lasting memories and magical “I Dos”.
Explore the legendary glamour of Beverly Hills at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel and ignite the imagination with matchless event options. Start exploring today.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel