The Power Hotel is Open
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel reopened our legendary doors on October 1, 2020 and we are delighted to welcome you back with the utmost care. Before you arrive, we would like to share how the experience may look different, but will feel the same.
Lead With Care
Four Seasons singular goal is to provide guests and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority.
We are incredibly proud to work alongside international experts to inform our health and safety decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic as we focus on strengthening our already stringent health and safety measures through our new Lead With Care program. This new program is about safe care and service, enhancing procedures to protect our guests, while also ensuring they feel safe and reassured at Four Seasons.
Our approach to health and safety in response to COVID-19 is about doing what we do best – continuing to demonstrate personalised and genuine care while strengthening our already stringent and industry leading health and safety procedures, enhancing tools and training and embracing technological innovation.
The Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same; ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service and personalised care for which the brand is known and trusted for the world over.
Guest Safety and Comfort:
- Heightened cleaning and sanitization measures are in place throughout the Hotel, utilising EPA approved products
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Hotel, including at each guest elevator landing
- In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Order, as well as with guidance from medical experts and in line with industry best practices, all staff, visitors and guests (age 2 and above) are required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces, around Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, as well as when in contact with people outside your household (children age 2 – 8 years old wearing masks should be under adult supervision); if you believe you are exempt from wearing a face mask or covering, please let us know
- All guests and employees will go through a health screening prior to entry of the Hotel; for guests arriving to valet, kindly head into the Wilshire Wing located on the right; guests will receive a digital temperature-test to ensure your temperature is below 100.4 F/38 C; the test does not and will not collect or store any biometric identifier or other personal information and the property will not record any images or result of the test; then, there will be a series of questions to answer prior to entry of the Hotel
- Please proceed to South Rodeo for Hotel access, as well as vehicle drop-off and pick-up
- Limited number of guests in elevator – each elevator has a maximum capacity of four unrelated persons or one household
- Physical distancing measures embedded in all services for guest protection, including at the fitness centre, contactless check-in and check-out, as well as housekeeping services
- Daily housekeeping service will be conducted when guest room is unoccupied, and turn-down service is available upon request
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes (replenished daily and available upon request)
- A Lead with Care sticker is placed on guest room phones, TV remotes and private bar, signifying the enhanced cleanliness efforts completed on these high touch point areas.
- Empowered employees building upon Four Seasons legendary service, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort
- Download the Four Seasons App and Chat to enjoy real-time, contactless interactions with employees from your own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages; PressReader is available through the App, featuring more than 7,000 publications from around the world
- We encourage you to book private airport transportation through our preferred vendor, CLS; kindly Chat with us as we would be happy to assist in making these arrangements on your behalf
During your stay, please monitor your temperature and remain aware of any COVID-19 symptoms; at any time should you feel unwell, we recommend you call 911 to ensure immediate response. Following this call, please contact us at 310 275 5200 or on Four Seasons Chat through the Four Seasons App to let us know if you have sought medical attention. Your safety and security remains our first priority.
Available Services and Amenities During Your Stay:
Pool: Open 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (weather permitting)
- Towel and lounge chairs set up upon arrival
- Lounge chairs unattended for 30 minutes will be reassigned
- Ask a pool attendant about our outdoor fitness options
- Attendant on duty for sanitization and cleaning
- Pool menu available through a QR Code; please indicate delivery location
- Complimentary "To Go" coffee available from 8:00 to 10:00 am
THEBlvd Privé: Wednesday–Friday 11:30 am to 2:30 pm, 5:00 to 10:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am to 3:00 pm, 5:00 to 10:00 pm; closed Monday and Tuesday
- An extension of the renowned THEBlvd Restaurant, the new THEBlvd Privé is a hideaway offering California-inspired fare, fanciful cocktails and decor reminiscent from when the private cobblestone boulevard was created in the 1970s. Illuminated by gas lamps imported from a castle in Edinburgh, dine outdoors exclusively five days a week.The County of Los Angeles Public Health Order requires all restaurant patrons to wear face coverings, as well as only allows people from the same household to share a table.
- Reservations strong recommended; contact 310 275 5200
In-Room Dining: Available daily 6:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Order through the Four Seasons App, offering contactless delivery outside guest rooms for “at your door service,” prepared in single use packaging
- Ask a pool attendant about our poolside dining options
- Customised private bar available upon request and coordinated to limit interactions
Temporarily Unavailable Services and Amenities:
- The Hotel's dining outlets (CUT, CUT Lounge and THEBlvd), whirlpool, Spa, Nail Bar, Business Center, guest room mini bars, indoor Fitness Center, house car, and SpaTique are all temporarily unavailable according to Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Order and in some cases, out of an abundance of caution. To purchase sundry items during your stay, kindly visit our Front Desk.
Please continue to review this page as it will provide real time updates on our services and amenities.
For the latest information on travel health and restrictions, visit the County of Los Angeles Public Health website.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel