The Power Hotel is Open
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel reopened our legendary doors on October 1, 2020 and we are delighted to welcome you back with the utmost care. Before you arrive, we would like to share how the experience may look different, but will feel the same.
Lead With Care
Four Seasons singular goal is to provide guests and employees with the confidence and assurance that their health and safety is our first priority.
We are incredibly proud to work alongside international experts to inform our health and safety decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic as we focus on strengthening our already stringent health and safety measures through our new Lead With Care program. This new program is about safe care and service, enhancing procedures to protect our guests, while also ensuring they feel safe and reassured at Four Seasons.
Our approach to health and safety in response to COVID-19 is about doing what we do best – continuing to demonstrate personalised and genuine care while strengthening our already stringent and industry leading health and safety procedures, enhancing tools and training and embracing technological innovation.
The Four Seasons experience may look different in this new environment, but it will feel the same; ultimately, it will still be our people delivering the same attention to detail, intuitive service and personalised care for which the brand is known and trusted for the world over.
Guest Safety and Comfort:
- In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Order, all staff, visitors and guests (age 2 and above) are required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces, as well as when in contact with people outside your household (children age 2–8 years old wearing masks should be under adult supervision). Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask outdoors except in crowded settings. If you believe you are exempt from wearing a facemask or covering, please let us know.
- Turn-down service is available upon request.
- Lead With Care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes (replenished daily and available upon request).
- Heightened cleaning and sanitization measures are in place throughout the Hotel, utilising EPA approved products.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Hotel, including at each guest elevator landing.
- A Lead with Care sticker is placed on guest room phones, TV remotes and private bar, signifying the enhanced cleanliness efforts completed on these high touch point areas.
- Empowered employees building upon Four Seasons legendary service, ensuring Lead With Care procedures are delivered in a thoughtful, attentive manner that balances guest safety with personal reassurance and comfort.
- Download the Four Seasons App and Chat to enjoy real-time, contactless interactions with employees from your own device on nine global platforms and in 100+ different languages; PressReader is available through the App, featuring more than 7,000 publications from around the world.
- To book private airport transportation through our preferred vendor CLS, kindly Chat with us as we would be happy to assist in making these arrangements on your behalf.
- Whether as a departure requirement or simply for peace of mind, access to off-site COVID-19 testing is available during your stay. Testing is provided by a third party. For further testing details, pricing information or to arrange your COVID-19 test, contact the Front Desk. All Lead With Care preventative measures, including Four Seasons Global Guest Mask Policy, remain in place without exception even if a guest can show proof of a recent negative test or complete vaccination.
During your stay, please monitor your temperature and remain aware of any COVID-19 symptoms; at any time should you feel unwell, we recommend you call 911 to ensure immediate response. Following this call, please contact us at 310 275 5200 or on Four Seasons Chat through the Four Seasons App to let us know if you have sought medical attention. Your safety and security remains our first priority.
Available Services and Amenities During Your Stay:
Pool, Whirlpool: Open 6:30 am to 5:00 pm (weather permitting)
- Towel and lounge chairs set up upon arrival
- Lounge chairs unattended for 30 minutes will be reassigned
- Attendant on duty for sanitization and cleaning
The Spa at Beverly Wilshire: Visit our Forbes Five-Star Spa to relax, rejuvenate and unwind
- Retail: Tuesday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Services and Facilities: Thursday-Sunday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Call 310 385 7023 to make an appointment
Fitness: Daily, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- We welcome you to enjoy our temporary pop-up outdoor gym on the 2nd floor of the Wilshire Wing while we work to upgrade our bi-level fitness centre under the guidance of celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak. We look forward to reopening our gym on Saturday, October 2 at 6:00 am.
- Disposable ear phones and single-serve bottled water available
House Car: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 5:00 to 10:00 pm
- Available on a first come, first serve basis, enjoy complimentary transportation to any destination within a 2.5 mile radius of the Hotel
Complimentary "To Go" Coffee
- Daily 5:30 to 8:00 am in the Wilshire Wing lobby
- Daily 7:00 to 10:00 am at the Pool
THEBlvd: Daily 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Join us at THEBlvd Restaurant and Lounge to dine on fresh, local California cuisine
- We would like to inform you that THEBlvd patio is currently unavailable as we look to expand it so we can provide a more coveted and refined outdoor experience; indoor seating at THEBlvd Restaurant and Lounge remains available daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Reservations strong recommended; contact 310 385 3901
Pool Bar & Cafe: Daily, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Take a break from the water on our sunny, poolside patio and enjoy our modern take on the traditional, pool-bar menu
- Note: The Pool Bar & Café will be temporarily unavailable from Monday, September 13 to Wednesday, September 15, 2021
CUT by Wolfgang Puck Restaurant: Tuesday-Thursday, 5:30 to 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday, 5:30 to 11:00 pm
- Our Michelin-starred restaurant offering a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse
- Reservations strong recommended; contact 310 276 8500
CUT Lounge: Tuesday-Thursday, 5:00 to 10:00 pm; Friday and Saturday, 5:00 to 11:00 pm
- Enjoy appetisers and innovative craft cocktails from the Rough CUTs menu in our elevated lobby lounge
In-Room Dining: Available 24 hours a day
- Order through the Four Seasons App, offering contactless delivery outside guest rooms for “at your door service,” prepared in single use packaging
- Customised private bar available upon request and coordinated to limit interactions
As You Wish
- Customise your in-room food and beverage experience. Call 310 275 5200 to have your preferred snacks delivered.
Please continue to review this page as it will provide real time updates on our services and amenities.
For the latest information on travel health and restrictions, visit the County of Los Angeles Public Health website.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel