World-Renowned Service by the Numbers at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
Four Seasons believes in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. See how employees at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel inspire and delight guests every day.
- More than 200 employees have worked at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel for more than 20 years.
- Since opening in 1928, this nearly century old property has been a favourite of celebrities, royalty and the international elite.
- The Michelin-starred CUT by Wolfgang Puck delivers a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse.
- On a yearly basis, Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel sees more than 153,000 guests at its catered events from weddings to bar mitzvahs and red carpet galas.
- 50 - that's the number of years one employee has worked at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel.
- The Spa at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel offers more than 50 unique services from luxurious Red Carpet Ready facials to manicure and pedicures, massages, and the signature 111SKIN customised treatments.
- THEBlvd Restaurant's most popular cocktail is the Pretty Woman, selling more than 4,000 every year.
- The Hotel's Room Service department services more than 50,000 orders every year.
- 10,606 – that’s the number of combined years of service at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, among our more than 800 employees.
- Our knowledgeable Concierge team receives more 50,000 requests each year to help make our discerning guests' stays memorable and eventful.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel