World-Renowned Service by the Numbers at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
Four Seasons believes in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. See how Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel’s employees inspire and delight guests every day.
- Over 200 employees have worked at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel for over 20 years.
- Since opening in 1928, this 91 year old property has been a favorite of celebrities, royalty and the international elite.
- The 1 Michelin-starred CUT by Wolfgang Puck delivers a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse.
- On a yearly basis, Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel sees over 153,000 guests at its catered events from weddings to bar mitzvahs and red carpet galas.
- 50 - that's the number of years 1 employee has worked at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel.
- The Spa at Beverly Wilshire offers more than 50 unique services from luxurious Red Carpet Ready facials to manicure and pedicures, massages, and the signature 111SKIN customized treatments.
- THE Blvd Restaurant's most popular cocktail is the Pretty Woman, selling over 4,000 every year.
- The Hotel's Room Service department services over 50,000 orders every year.
- 10,606 – that’s the number of combined years of service at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, amongst our over 800 employees.
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)