Festive Events at Four Seasons Hotel Boston
This December, celebrate with friends and family at Four Seasons Hotel Boston. There is so much to experience for both Hotel guests and locals alike, ages young and old. The lobby’s vibrant, glittering décor is the perfect eye-catching backdrop for each festive happening, from exclusive events and cool pop-ups to specialty cocktails and culinary delights. The “12 Days of Christmas” come to life in every sense, making Four Seasons Hotel Boston a can’t-miss on everyone’s holiday calendar.
Events for Kids
- Teddy Bear Tea: The celebrated holiday tradition returns to the Bristol December 1-23, 2019, with daily celebrity readers, visits to the table from Truffles the Bear, and teddy bear donations to children’s hospitals and charities. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
- Teddy Bear Breakfast: A fun-filled teddy bear themed breakfast on Saturday, December 21, 2019 in partnership with WCVB-TV. Savour breakfast items for all ages while enjoying a kid’s DJ with dancing and games guided by Channel 5 celebrities. Among the excitement? A Santa Tracker weather report plus appearances from Four Seasons own Truffles the Bear and cast members from Boston’s Urban Nutcracker. All collected teddy bears will be donated to the Home for Little Wanderers. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
- Holiday Cupcake Decorating: Children staying at the Hotel this holiday season are invited to partake in complimentary hands-on decorating classes every Saturday and Sunday in December guided by the talented Four Seasons Hotel Boston Pastry team. For in-house guests only; sign up at the Front Desk.
- Puppy Dog Story Time: Kids are invited to read a holiday story aloud to Jack the Poodle, a certified therapy dog, on Saturday evenings in December. Select a book from the Hotel’s Little Library, featuring a wide array of children’s holiday favourites. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
Events for Adults
- Louis XIII Dinner: On December 11, 2019, Bristol Executive Chef Jessica Biederman, Ross Cohen of Classic Wine Imports and Louis XIII Ambassador Philippe Vasilescu will unite to create a six-course paired dinner featuring French wines from different regions. The dinner will begin and end with a special Louis XIII toast and, in keeping with the Hotel’s 12 Days of Christmas theme, one course will be a Burgundy truffle French hen. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
- Wine Tasting and Creative Cheese Boarding: Savour a wine tasting experience with Urban Grape, Boston Magazine’s “Best Wine Store 2019.” Offered on two dates in December, each of the tastings will focus on a different country, with wines chosen from regions near where Four Seasons has a resort. Expert Four Seasons chefs will also be on-hand to educate attendees on the art of the perfectly constructed cheese board: beautifully arranged, bursting with flavour, and easy to recreate at home. A can't-miss for wine and cheese lovers. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
- Cider Tasting and Holiday Horoscopes: Magic is in the air. Delight in celestial fun with tastings of Artifact Cider Project’s Magic Hour craft cider, complimented by small bites from the kitchen at Four Seasons. Renowned Boston psychic medium MaryLee Trettenero will also be on-hand to provide one-on-one holiday horoscope readings. Open to the public. Details and reservations: click here.
- Adult Gingerbread House Decorating Contest: On December 19, 2019, escape the holiday rush for good old-fashioned fun, festivity, and competitive spirit. Each participant will receive a pre-assembled gingerbread house to decorate with all the fixings. Meantime, enjoy music, drinks, and gourmet hors d’oeuvres from the kitchen at Four Seasons. The price includes complimentary wine and beer. Four Seasons judges will nominate the best gingerbread house, with the first-place prize winner receiving a trophy and gift certificate for a complimentary stay in one of the Hotel’s newly renovated guest suites. Open to the ublic. Details and reservations: click here.
Lobby Events and Pop Ups
- 12 Days of Donuts: Homemade hot chocolate and daily custom donuts from Boston’s Blackbird Donuts will greet Hotel guests at check-in throughout the month of December. With each flavour inspired by the famed 12 Days of Christmas song, it is the perfect tasty kick-off to a memorable stay. Daily.
- Beantown Nuts: There is nothing quite like the scent of roasted chestnuts at Christmastime. The Hotel’s Beantown Nuts cart will be parked out front all month long, serving up complimentary hot nuts to guests and passersby. Wednesday-Saturday, 3:00-7:00 pm.
- Holly Bar: The pop-up lobby Champagne-and-wine bar is a must on every Bostonian’s festive calendar. Order the Gold Ring: Champagne topped with golden cotton candy, freshly spun on site. December 1-23, 2019, from 2:30 to 8:00 pm; New Year’s Eve from 4:00 to 9:00 pm
- Gift Wrap Pop Up: Take advantage of complimentary gift wrapping thanks to volunteers from the Globe Santa charity. Enjoy a holiday drink or lunch at the Bristol while waiting. Saturdays, December 7 and 14, 2019, from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm.
- Live Holiday Music: The lobby buzzes with sounds from a live jazz trio. The perfect opportunity to pay a visit to the lobby Holly Bar! December 5-6, 11-14, and 20, 2019
But That’s Not All
- The Bristol Bar: The Bristol Bar will serve up a 12 Days of Cocktails Bar Menu featuring twelve crave-worthy drinks inspired by the famed Christmas song. #HolidayGoals.
- Holiday Concierge: With so much to do and see, both at the Hotel and in Boston, Four Seasons Hotel Boston is pleased to present David White, its designated Holiday Concierge. David can help with holiday needs large and small, including creative gift-giving ideas for ages young and old.
- First Night Boston with Fireworks Rooms Package: Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the best home base from which to celebrate the year that was - and usher in 2020 in style. The First Night Boston with Fireworks package features an overnight stay with complimentary valet parking, an exclusive Fireworks Viewing Party from the indoor pool's panoramic windows, and a guaranteed late check-out and gourmet breakfast on New Year's Day.
With endless options for all ages and stages, Four Seasons Hotel Boston is the Hub’s veritable holiday hotel, making this holiday season the most memorable one yet.
Visit Four Seasons Holiday Happenings webpage for additional details or contact the Hotel directly at 617 338 4400.