Culinary Encounter with Aphrodisiacs on the Day of Love at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
When thoughts circle to romance, Executive Chef Árpád Győrffy and Head Bartender Ádám Rédli put emphasis on elements known as aphrodisiacs. A carefully curated four-course menu is designed for Valentine’s Day at KOLLÁZS at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest, and a lavish offering with exquisite Asian-Hungarian cuisine, a sharable cocktail along with a surprise ballet performance has been curated for the luxury craft cocktail bar MÚZSA.
KOLLÁZS Love Vibration Valentine’s Day Dinner Experience
Dreamed by Executive Chef Árpád Győrffy, the flawlessly crafted dinner menu at KOLLÁZS is a collection of vibrant tastes of aphrodisiacs as well as colours - the perfect Valentine’s Day present for the romantic evening.
Four course dinner menu, HUF 39.900 per person, including a welcome cocktail:
- Octopus, Coconut, Black Garlic, Salicornia
- Red Snapper, Fennel, Lobster Sauce, or Beef Tenderloin, Celeriac, Apple, Mustard
- White Chocolate, Raspberry, Vanilla, Violet
Guests are invited to complete the culinary exploration with curated wine pairing that is guaranteed to bring out the depth in all the flavours.
- Wine pairing – HUF 19.900 per person
Live Music on February 14, 2023:
- 6:00-7:45 pm - Várhegyi Lucas Palmira & Felleg Dominik
- 8:00–10:45 pm - Acoustic Cuts
Fourteen percent service charge applies to the final price. Reservation is required, email@example.com, phone +36 1 268 5120 or Chat with Four Seasons Gresham Palace Budapest via the Four Seasons App.
MÚZSA Celebrate Your Muse
An irresistible program awaits romantics at MÚZSA Bar, where the décor transports guests to Budapest’s Golden Age. A welcome glass of Bellini, and a glamorous six-course menu with a touch of aphrodisiacs designed by Executive Chef Árpád Győrffy await lovebirds. The best experiences are those shared with loved ones, and a special shareable cocktail crafted by Head Bartender Ádám Rédli is served during the evening.
The night starts with a solo performance, followed by a surprise ballet performance, and continues with romantic melodies sung by On Time Band, this time in duo.
Six course Valentine’s Day Menu dinner menu with a touch of aphrodisiacs, HUF 49.900 per person, including a welcome glass of Bellini.
- Amuse: Foie Gras – Tangerine Bon-Bon
- Appetizer: Tuna Ceviche, Pineapple, Celery, Cilantro
- Soup: Duck Wonton Soup, Pak Choi, Spring Onion, Mushroom
- Fish: Miso Glazed Scallop, Fermented Asparagus, Black Garlic, Lemongrass, Yuzu
- Meat: Pork Belly, Cabbage, Sweet Potato, Umeboshi
- Dessert: Pear & Chocolate, Japanese Whiskey, Saffron, Ginger
Live Music on February 14, 2023:
- 7:00-8:45 pm - Kasai Jnofinn
- 8:45-9:05 pm - Surprise Ballet Performance
- 9:05-11:45 pm - On Time Band
The special offer is only available at dinner time on February 14, 2023. Seats are limited, reservations are required: +36 (1)268-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MÚZSA Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea
An exceptional Valentine’s Day Herend Afternoon Tea, a selection of pastries and teacakes will be served on the unique Herend Porcelain hand-painted set, the Royal Garden.
The special offer is only available on February 10, 11, 12 or Valentine’s Day 2023 from 3:00 to 6:00 pm. Seats are limited, reservations are required: +36 (1) 268-5120 or email@example.com.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest