Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel Presents its New Les Délices du Cap Festive Menu
To celebrate the festive season, Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel presents its Les Délices du Cap menu, with a selection of dishes available for delivery in the Nice and Monaco area, also available with Click and Collect from the Hotel.
Chef Yoric Tièche wants to fully capture the Christmas spirit and make the end-of-year celebrations more convivial than ever. The chef has created a menu featuring his favourite fish and seafood recipes along with much-loved Provençal specialities, with dishes home-delivered for guests to enjoy a gourmet Christmas meal in the comfort of their home. Dishes are portioned and feature easy-to-assemble trimmings, making them very simple to put together.
The festive menu includes French duck foie gras with truffle shards; homemade smoked salmon; and a selection of dishes that make the most of the chef’s favourite fish and seafood recipes, with the likes of lobster salad with celery remoulade and hazelnuts; scallops with endives and chorizo; oysters in green apple jelly with caviar; and fillet of sole with langoustines. Meat lovers can savour a delicious chicken supreme with morels, or a succulent fillet of beef Rossini with foie gras in puff pastry.
Pastry Chef Florent Margaillan’s Christmas log “Souffle d’Hiver” is a veritable work of art, designed to resemble swirling snowflakes. This unique, artful piece is made with approximately sixty handcrafted white chocolate flakes dusted with silver sprinkles, carefully assembled on a smooth chestnut biscuit. The combination of chestnut and vanilla delivers the perfect balance of flavours to the palate, with a smooth and delicate finish.
A selection of sweet gourmet treats completes the offer, with the chef’s celebrated platter featuring 13 Provençal desserts; a gingerbread-style cake with candied fruits; and assorted confectionary boxes that make for the perfect gift, with indulgent delights made with Florent’s signature 69% dark chocolate, a bespoke blend created for Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat by renowned French chocolate manufacturer Valrhona.
Les Délices du Cap is available by pre-order only. Menus must be ordered by December 20, 2022. Delivery is available in selected areas of Nice and Monaco on December 24, 2022 between 8:00 am and 12:00 noon. Free delivery on orders over EUR 100.
Pick-up from Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel to take place by 12:00 noon on December 23 and 24, 2022.
Information and orders:
- Tel +33 (0)4 93 76 50 50
- Email: email@example.com
Les Délices du Cap
- Duck foie gras with truffle shards, brioche and jam EUR 45
- Home-smoked salmon, lemon cream sauce and blinis EUR 35
- Lobster salad, celery remoulade with hazelnuts EUR 45
- Oysters in green apple jelly with caviar – 3 pieces EUR 40
- Chicken supreme with morels EUR 45
- Fillet of beef Rossini with foie gras in puff pastry EUR 50
- Fillet of sole with langoustines EUR 45
- Scallops with endives and chorizo EUR 35
- Raw milk camembert and truffle sauce EUR 28
- Truffled potato gratin EUR 12
- Vanilla-flavoured Souffle d’Hiver yule log – serves 6/8 people EUR 90
- Platter of Provençal desserts – 750 grams EUR 72
- Assorted Christmas box: orangettes, fruits jellies, nougats, calissons – 500 grams EUR 55
- Homemade citrus & orange blossom Panettone – 800 grams EUR 35
- Gingerbread cake with candied fruits – 750 grams EUR 30
All sweet treats are made with the Hotel’s signature blend of 69% dark chocolate.
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel