Four Seasons Hotel Firenze Introduces "The Music Journey" at Atrium Bar
The Atrium Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze opens the fall season with an invitation to travel through the cocktail creations of the Hotel’s master Mixologist Edoardo Sandri. Exoticism and disconnection are the sources of inspiration for the new cocktail menu, offering a sensorial journey among the world’s best savouries and spices. Guests will be able to enjoy new cocktails inspired by the great capitals of the world, using bases such as saké, calvados and mezcal, never losing contact with Italy and Florence, always present in every mix. Live music and Vito Mollica’s delicious food pairing will complete this memorable cocktail journey, as well as a series of scheduled events to enjoy the ritual of aperitivo in the comfortable and cosy atmosphere of the Atrium Bar.
Among the drinks not to miss, guests may enjoy:
- The Throwing Stones, a signature drink - served in a unique stone-shaped glass and composed of Plymouth gin, tangerine liqueur, tomato essence, clam water, blood orange shrub, pepper nectar, oyster leaves and ginger
- The Pöang - served in a pot with biscuits and combining Absolut Elyx vodka, coffee liqueur, cookie syrup, cream and hazelnut foam
- The Reporter - infused with Cantuccino Havana 7, Italicus and lime, pineapple syrup, chocolate bitters and Coca Cola, served in a special lens-inspired glass; guests will be presented with a vintage Polaroid picture while tasting it
From October 12, 2017, every other Thursday, the Atrium Bar will host live performances by jazz and soul musicians where guests will be able to take part with an exclusive package including drinks, music and food by Chef Vito Mollica, in the exclusive location of the Atrium Bar.
- October 12 - Jazz Beat Ensemble
- October 26 - Nico Gori, Michela Lombardi, Piero Frassi
- November 16 - Virgin'Cisco
- November 30 - Jazz Beat Ensemble
- December 14 - Nico Gori, Michela Lombardi, Piero Frassi
- December 2 - Virgin'Cisco
In addition to this music program, every Tuesday and Wednesday, DJ Marco Solforetti will warm up the bar’s atmosphere with his "Atrium in Lounge" DJ set, with vinyl and more.
The Music Journey is a package available based on the calendar of music events, from 7:00 until 11:30 pm, including two drinks from the evening cocktail list, a welcome snack, a main course and a dessert, at the price of EUR 58 per person.
Reservations at + 39 055 2626450 and firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Atrium Bar
The Palazzo Della Gherardesca was unusual for its time in that its main interior space, the atrium, was originally designed as a secondary courtyard. Now covered with a glass roof, like the courtyard Lobby, the Hotel’s Atrium Bar occupies a vast sun-lit and decorative space, serving lunch, dinner, and the typical Italian aperitif, afternoon tea, desserts, coffee and cocktails.
The outlet's Manager Gabriele Fedeli together with the Bar Manager Tommaso Ondeggia and the Mixologist Edoardo Sandri serve a selection of delicious and out-of-the ordinary drinks, from the Valentino, their take on the classic Negroni, to the Tiramisù Cocktail. In the evenings, live piano music creates a relaxed, informal atmosphere that extends outdoors onto the terrace during the balmy summer months.