Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris Celebrates Love
The talents at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris offer a wide range of exclusive romantic options this Valentine’s Day to celebrate this special moment, making every couple’s dream come true.
Jeff Leatham, world-renowned artistic director at the George V, has designed the Marble Courtyard with a tunnel of lights in the colours of love, the perfect place to create an unforgettable magical instant as guests walk through the doors of this palace hotel. Offering guests and Parisians alike the unique and exclusive opportunity to surprise their Valentine this year, the Four Seasons Hotel George V boutique proposes “Love… by Jeff Leatham” bouquets, composed of Ever Red and All Four Love roses. Pastry Chef Maxime Frédéric has also created the perfect accompaniment with a gift box of delightfully dark chocolate multi-faced hearts.
The perfect note to end a whirlwind Valentine’s Day is a dinner en tête-à-tête in the one of the George V’s Michelin starred restaurants. Each chef has composed a tailor-made menu for the occasion that will win over the heart of a beloved. In the exceptional setting of Le Cinq***, Chef Christian Le Squer has created a haute couture menu for a unique and timeless experience. At Le George*, Chef Simone Zanoni proposes a signature “You & Me” menu with elegant Cristal by Lalique to the sounds of the captivating Dora and her live band. In the intimate setting of L’Orangerie*, Chef Alan Taudon has created a handcrafted culinary landscape in a romantic and jazzy musical ambiance.
For those looking out for the perfect way to surprise loved ones this Valentine’s Day, Four Seasons offers a selection of gift vouchers for well-being interludes at Le Spa, the perfect place to indulge and relax in a luxurious decor.
Valentine’s Day Experiences at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Valentine’s Day Experience by Chef Christian Le Squer, Le Cinq – February 14, 2019 dinner – EUR 750 - reservations: +33 1 49 52 71 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- “You and Me” Menu by Simone Zanoni – February 14, 2019 dinner – EUR 350 - reservations: +33 1 49 52 72 09 or email@example.com
- Valentine’s Day Menu by L’Orangerie – February 14, 2019 dinner – EUR 350 - reservations: +33 1 49 52 70 06 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Love…by Jeff Leatham - February 14, 2019 from 10:30 am to 9:00 pm at the boutique - rose stems from EUR 6.
- « De l’Amour et de la gourmandise » chocolate gift box - February 11 to 17, 2019 from 10:30 am to 9:00 pm at the boutique. Gift box -10 chocolate creations at a price of EUR 28.