A Classic Combination: A Revamped ‘Beer and Burger’ Menu at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul Sets the Scene for Summer
Nothing says laidback summer living like al fresco meet-ups, ice-cold beers, lively cocktails, and a delicious menu of sizzling snacks and easy bites. Showcasing the finest ingredients cooked while you wait, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul’s mouth-watering “Beer and Burger” menu is back – bigger, better, and bursting with flavour and flair at the Hotel’s ever-stylish Garden Terrace.
Throughout the balmy evenings of 6 May to 30 September, food-lovers can enjoy the Hotel’s renowned gourmet summer burgers and refreshing beers alongside some brand new selections including sensational seafood options, tasty Korean snacks, and cocktails as vibrant as the setting sun.
Served with sultry summer breezes at The Bar, relax against wide-reaching mountain and city views – including Gyeongbokgung Palace – as expert bartenders pour local craft beers and refreshing spritzers in a vast open-air setting dotted with lush topiary planting.
Menu highlights for 2021 include:
- Charcoal Burger – smoked US beef brisket, eggplant, red onion, black tomato, smoked paprika, chipotle sauce, charcoal bun
- Kimchi Arancini – pork neck, tofu, sesame oil
COMBOS (Decadent sharing platters)
- Grilled Lobster + Lobster Roll, Classic Cheeseburger – grilled vegetables, fish & chips, tartar sauce, lemon butter sauce, vin blanc sauce
- Tomahawk + Classic Cheeseburger, Charcoal Burger – grilled vegetables, french fries, mushroom sauce, chimichurri sauce
- Sangria – red wine, cognac, seasonal fruits, Curacao, seltzer
- Ms Frida – blanco tequila, lavender cordial, tonic water
- Strawberry and Basil (V) – strawberry, basil, rose water (non-alcoholic)
The all-new ‘Beer and Burger’ experience is available every Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm to 11pm (subject to physical distancing guidelines).
Tables available on a first come, first served basis.
To book mouth-watering moments at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul this summer, contact +82 (2) 6388 5500 or firstname.lastname@example.org