Now Accepting Reservations: Secluded Paradise of Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island Unveils Introductory Offer to Welcome First Guests in Early 2018
- Tropical forest, pristine beaches and vibrant underwater seascapes are the setting for luxury island holidays
- Customised experiences to begin at the Resort’s Castaway Centre for recreation on land and sea
- Guests can also explore exotic Seychelles flora and fauna through the Discovery Centre
With its grand opening just months away, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island is now accepting reservations for arrivals beginning March 1, 2018, and offering a special Island Debut package to welcome its first guests.
“Everything you can imagine in a secluded tropical island vacation is here on Desroches Island,” says General Manager Edward Linsley, a world traveller who has chosen it as his new home. “Four Seasons will be the island’s only resort, so it’s ideal for those who truly want to get away from it all while enjoying a variety of activities and opportunities to explore.”
With the personalised service for which Four Seasons is known combined with the friendly warmth of an island paradise, travellers can look forward to holidays that will be customised uniquely for them. Active vacationers will find abundant recreational pursuits, while families will love the myriad considerations of their needs, and opportunities for adults and children to play, relax and learn together. For couples, memories to last a lifetime await with hideaway-style accommodations, romantic dining options, and spa experiences à deux.
- Ultimate Getaway: Beachfront bungalows, villas and suites offer rustic-chic décor with modern comforts and technologies, all with private pools and daybed pavilions, Additional accommodations include three to five bedroom Residences, a wonderful choice for a family retreat. A variety of on-site dining and drinking options will include the romantic Lighthouse surrounded by sweeping Indian Ocean views, and Claudine, offering familiar Mediterranean cuisine with a tropical twist. An organic spa will be a haven of purity and wellbeing, offering a comprehensive yoga program as well as spa treatments.
- More to Explore: The new Castaway Centre is the first stop for adventurers who want to explore all the island has to offer on land and sea. Then, pick up a takeaway picnic from the Resort’s Deli before hiking, cycling or swimming along 14 kilometres (9 miles) of postcard-perfect white sand beaches, through lush tropical forests and around colourful coral reefs. Desroches Island is a diver’s dream, and the abundance of big game fish will delight sportsmen and women. The Castaway Centre is also where guests will find the Teen Centre and retail boutique, and, in addition to the beach, there’s a fitness centre with outdoor tennis court.
- A Deeper Understanding: Guests intrigued by the exotic flora and fauna of Seychelles will want to visit the new Discovery Centre. Interactive displays provide an island overview, and kids will be intrigued by the 3D model of a wedge-tailed shearwater’s bird nest and animal skeletons that tell of the region’s natural history. Special focus is on the Island Conservation Society’s Tortoise Sanctuary, which stewards a local population of approximately 150 giant Aldabra tortoises.
Be Among the First: Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island presents an introductory Island Debut offer, featuring 30 percent savings when booking before February 28, 2018 for stays through December 20, 2018. Additional offers include a Breakfast and Dinner package, and a Paradise Escape package with full board valid for all accommodations except residences.