An Extravagant Expression of Love This Chinese Valentine’s Day at Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen
Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen continues celebrating love in the month of February 2021 with an exclusive room package that has been specially curated to deliver a memorable experience that pampers with romance.
As a tribute to the 2000-year-old tradition of the Chinese Valentine’s Day, which falls on the last day of the Chinese New Year celebration – the Lantern Festival – the Hotel has prepared an indulgent and lavish line-up of activities for a pair of lovebirds to honour their love.
“In ancient China, the Lantern Festival is a day for love. It was a romantic festival where young women and men would head out for lantern shows, thereby creating the opportunity to meet their significant other. As an ode to love and this tradition, we decided to create a Chinese Valentine’s Day experience like no other,” says Sherona Shng, General Manager. “Our Chinese Valentine’s Day room package experience is one of grand romantic gestures to spoil your sweetheart and show your unconditional love for them.”
Whether in the first flush of romance or reigniting love, one special couple can choose to claim ardent love for their significant other and celebrate love uniquely in the Chinese ancient way with the Hotel’s exclusive “An Ode to Love” Romantic Getaway room package.
“An Ode to Love” Romantic Getaway Room Package
Travel in comfort and arrive in style with a chauffeured stretch limousine to the Hotel. Upon arrival, a personal butler will be at the door to receive the couple and escort them to their romantic abode.
Get intimate with a luxurious staycation for two in the Hotel’s spacious Presidential Suite, filled with romantic “surprise and delight” touches such as welcome champagne, house-made chocolate truffles and a stunning indoor rose display to enjoy.
However, leave the rest of the planning of this special day to the Hotel’s team of experts who pull out all the stops preparing romantic touches to ensure a memorable celebration.
Bond over special moments through a specially prepared DIY scenting session and embrace each other with a love dance after a private 60-minute social dance class by a professional dance teacher. Before the sun begins to set and paint the sky with brilliant hues, the Hotel prepares hair, make-up and outfits to get the couple all dressed and ready for their romantic five-course dinner at the Hotel’s outdoor Terraces, complete with a live string quartet to serenade the pair as they enjoy a beautiful evening together under the stars.
Wake up the next morning to a decadent breakfast in bed, before soaking in sweeping views of the city on a private helicopter city tour, followed by a yacht cruise along the bay, while enjoying a delightful brunch specially prepared by the Hotel's culinary craftspeople.
Then unwind with a pampering couple’s massage at the Hotel’s YUE Spa to end the experience off on a relaxing note.
But understanding that “love is like an eternal flame,” to keep the passion burning, Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen ensures that the day does not end there. To keep these sacred memories alive, a private videographer will capture the whole experience into a 60-second keepsake compilation video especially for the couple to reminisce their precious moments together.
Ignite the spark of romance and display the grandeur of love for a sweetheart. Love beyond the depths of the sea, like the sky, with no limits, and take love places with an unforgettable Valentine’s celebration at Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen.
“An Ode to Love” Romantic Getaway package is available for booking until February 21, 2021, with check-in date on February 26, 2021.
Full package inclusions:
- One-night Presidential Suite accommodation, inclusive of club access for two persons and private butler service throughout the stay
- Welcome hand bouquet, bottle of champagne, house-made truffles and in-room Valentine’s Day floral set-up
- Two-way chauffeured stretch limousine transfer
- His & Hers DIY scenting tutorial session
- 60-minute social dance class for two persons
- Hair-styling and make-up services for the couple
- Customised walk-in wardrobe selection for couple (limited to three outfit choices, not including footwear)
- Private outdoor gazebo five-course dinner at the Hotel’s outdoor terraces, with 60-minute live string quartet
- Tailor-made His & Hers craft cocktails by Yi Bar & Lounge
- Selected bottled of wine with customised label for the couple
- 60-minute helicopter city tour and 60-minute yacht cruise with brunch for two persons
- 60-minute signature couple’s spa experience (Oriental or Aromatherapy) for two persons
- Private videographer to capture special moments of the stay and a 30-second keepsake video for the couple
For more information or to make a reservation, call +86 (755) 8826 8868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.