Feast from the Fire: Cinder House at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis Launches New Sunday Asado
Cinder House at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis unveils a new Sunday dining experience that allows guests to enjoy a feast of all the flavours of the fire.
Centred around dishes from the custom wood-burning hearth, Gerard Craft and team have created a Sunday Asado – taking over the famed 8th floor Sky Lobby and Cinder House Restaurant and Bar every Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Sunday Asado will launch on Sunday, November 11, 2018.
Combining the ease of a backyard barbecue with the exciting flavours of South American cuisines, the asado concept features a meat-centric menu that will rotate on a weekly basis. This weekend’s inaugural Sunday Asado will also feature a whole pig that will be carved between 11:00 am and 12:00 noon. Sunday Asado includes the following action stations:
- Meat Mecca: A varying display of 4-5 meats (leg of lamb, smoked brisket, prime rib, ham, porchetta, smoked turkey, whole-roasted chicken or salmon) served with five sauces that include: chimichurri, hollandaise, aji Amarillo, mole, horseradish sauce or mint vinegar
- Ceviche, a selection of the traditional fish dish, cooked in acid and seasoned with fresh herbs and South American spices
- Roasted seasonal local vegetables, cooked over an open flame
- Traditional breakfast items including eggs, bacon, roasted breakfast potatoes and more
- Made-to-order omelette and egg station
- Fresh fruit and a variety of salads
“The traditions of asado in South America are as much about the social experience as the food. Friends get together over the weekend to relax, gather around the grill and enjoy a variety of grilled meats. We want to bring that experience to Cinder House. We’re inviting guests to our backyard barbecue,” says Chef Craft.
Sunday Asado is available every Sunday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, cost is USD 54 per adult and USD 24 per child (ages 5-12), children ages four and under eat free. Cost per adult includes two drink tickets, redeemable for frozen Caipirinhas, seasonal punch, Bloody Marys or Mimosas.
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling +1 314 881 5759 or booking online.