Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville connects guests to the creative spirit of the city’s artisans, thoughtfully staging the property as the social hub of downtown Nashville’s SoBro neighbourhood, just steps from Broadway’s energetic music, sports, and entertainment district. The Hotel sets its own rhythm with vibrant dining destinations and event spaces, and offers a sense of harmony with a restorative, indulgent spa, and stylish rooftop pool overlooking the Cumberland River.
Hotel accommodations span the 7th to 14th floors of the building.
Total Number of Guest Rooms: 235
- Rooms: 193
- Suites: 42
Residences: Spanning floors 15 through 40, the Hotel features a mix of 144 residential units, consisting of 36 one-bedroom, 80 two-bedroom and 20 three-bedroom units, in addition to eight half-floor three-bedroom penthouse units.
Location and Accessibility
- In the heart of downtown’s dynamic SoBro area, Four Seasons Hotel Nashville is just one block from Broadway with its live music and nightlife. Nature is at the doorstep with Riverfront Park, the Cumberland River and the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge offering dazzling downtown views. From Four Seasons, it is a short walk to the Ascend Amphitheater, Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium, and the Music City Center convention complex.
- The property is located just 8 miles (13 kilometres) and a 15-minute drive from Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- The Nashville area is a transportation hub with excellent air, rail, and highway access to any part of the country and fast and easy international connections. Nashville is one of only 6 US cities where three major interstate highways converge.
Mimo Restaurant and Bar
- Theme: Where authentic Italian comfort food meets southern hospitality, with a menu comprised of sharable, seasonal and flavourful dishes. By day, an inspiring social space to connect. By night, expect a vibrant atmosphere fuelled by a lively bar and restaurant scene.
- Executive Restaurant Chef: Aniello Turco
- Cuisine: Italian
- Open for: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Location: First floor
- Indoor Seating: 116, plus two private dining rooms
- Outdoor Seating: 50
- Theme: Inspired by the sights, sounds and flavours of the French Riviera, Rivière offers a fresh, modern menu in a convivial atmosphere on the Hotel’s seventh-floor pool deck. The picturesque riverfront and city views are enhanced with colourful, vibrant dishes, refreshing hand-crafted cocktails and juices, and intuitive Four Seasons service.
- Restaurant Chef: Patrick Hodge
- Cuisine: French
- Open for: Lunch and dinner
- Location: Seventh floor pool deck
- Outdoor Seating: 50 in restaurant space, plus service to poolside seating areas
Spa Manager: Coleman Phillips
- Six treatment rooms – including a couple’s suite – all with floor-to-ceiling windows,
- Fitness centre designed in partnership with celebrity trainer and Four Seasons Global Fitness Advisor Harley Pasternak.
- Salon services - Experience the expertise of Nashville’s finest hair stylists and nail care technicians.
- Pool terrace with all-day sun and a spectacular panorama of the skyline
- Size: 2,300 sq. ft. / 213 sq. m.
- Average Depth: 3.5 ft. / 1.1 m.
- Business – situated in Downtown Nashville and walking distance to the Music City Center – Nashville’s leading Convention Center
- Retail – walking distance to Fifth & Broadway’s retail and dining destination.
- Sightseeing – One block from Lower Broadway’s entertainment district, including the Ryman Auditorium and The Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Activities and Leisure – The Ascend Amphitheater, Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium and a range of museums and tourism experiences are all easy reach of the Hotel.
Largest Ballroom (Grand Ballroom): 10,062 sq. ft. / 934 sq. m.
- Reception Capacity: 900
- Banquet Capacity: 760
Second Ballroom (SoBro Ballroom): 2,928 sq. ft. / 272 sq. m.
- Reception Capacity: 260
- Banquet Capacity: 200
Meeting Rooms: 6 (Trillium, Primrose, Iris, Sunburst, Boardroom, Conference Room)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with city and river views
- State of the art conference technology
- Solomon Cordwell Buenz (SCB)
- 40-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced
- Blending urban chic and understated luxury, with light-filled accommodations offering city and river views and a design aesthetic that blends warm-coloured panels and weathered steel
- Building podium is punctuated with large expanses of glass, activating the façade both day and night and visually connecting the streetscape with activity inside the building
- 94 original pieces of art by local, regional, and national artists displayed throughout the Hotel; more than 700 reproductions rooms and corridors by Internationally renowned artist Gregor Hildebrandt