Just for Kids: Kids for All Seasons at Four Seasons Resort Lanai
The complimentary Kids for all Seasons at Four Seasons Resort Lanai offers a range of organized indoor and outdoor activities for keiki (children) ages 5 to 12 including games, art projects and culture events.
In our welcoming KFAS space, located near the Conference Centre, children are welcome during the day at any time from 9:00 am through 4:00 pm – reservations are currently required – while evening events such as stargazing, relay events at the torchlit luau grounds and themed nights are offered seasonally.
Kids can enjoy a range of board games, puzzles, as well as sportier activities such as aloha basketball and corn hole. Arts and crafts time is popular as keiki explore their creative selves, designing their own fish, creating noisemakers to cheer each other on during games, even upcycling water bottles into toys.
Our cultural activities are designed to encourage our young guests to learn about the traditions on Lanai - lei making, a Hawaiian word of the day, storytelling and hearing about our gods, goddesses and legends during story time. They can also engage with the natural surroundings of our beautiful beach - a "talk story" hike to Puu Pehe (Sweetheart Rock), exploring the tide pools of Hulopoe Bay, finding unique art pieces and paintings around the Resort during a scavenger hunt, walking the Hawaiian Botanical Gardens in search of lizards and tropical flowers, or learning to build a sand volcano on the beach and making it erupt.
Sample Daytime Activities
- Explore the exciting tidal pools along Hulopoe Bay, while learning about the exotic sea creatures that call the tidal pools their home
- Join creative art classes – learn to sponge paint or draw colourful vegetation and wildlife, or experiment with watercolours and clay, to portray Lanai's beautiful tropical environment
- Play a new board game or an old favourite
- Trek through the lush Resort gardens searching for koi fish ponds and waterfalls
- Catch the aloha spirit – play traditional Hawaiian games
- Collect fragrant flowers to make a lei
- Catch a chameleon
- Learn how the Hawaiian Islands were formed as you build your own volcano and island habitat at Hulopoe Beach
Sample Evening Activities
- Participate in relay events at the torch-lit luau grounds
- Join a karaoke contest and enjoy a night of singing
- Enjoy a theme night – organised upon request or during peak holiday periods; themes have featured Pirate Night, Ice Cream Party, Rock and Roll, Carnival Party, Hawaiian Beach Party, Glow-in-the-Dark Jamboree, Keiki Campout, Keiki Luau, or we can tailor one to your needs; all participants enjoy dinner, craft activities and games, and receive a themed goodie bag
For more details or to design an event, contact the friendly Kids for All Seasons staff.