Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo Celebrates 2020 Festive Season with Pura Vida Magic for All Ages
A dreamy tropical holiday that combines a love of adventure, sun, beach fun, delectable dining and nightly entertainment will unfold during the 2020 festive season at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, a Forbes Five-Star resort on the 1,400-acre (570 hectare) residential and resort community of Peninsula Papagayo. This festive season offers countless daily activities and adventure pursuits plus celebratory special events as the Resort invites guests to connect with the rich beauty and pura vida spirit of Costa Rica’s North Pacific Coast.
“This festive season we have created a robust calendar of events and activities that our guests have come to know and love delivered in an environment where they will feel safe and cared for,” says Michael Mestraud, General Manager. “Our goal is for you to share an effortless moment among your loved ones as we take care of all the details so you can take time to connect and appreciate the moment.”
Festive Special Events
- Santa’s Annual Beach Party on Virador Beach: Santa and his crew stop by for a little sun and fun on Playa Blanca for his annual beach party. Fun for the whole family, with lively music and entertainment, carnival, face painting, cookie decorating and of course, photos with Santa. Light breakfast bites and coffee will be served.
- The Journey to the Jungle New Year’s Eve Dinner and Party: Ring in the New Year with La Selva. Inspired by Costa Rica’s famous jungle, the gala event will feature live entertainment by Rodrigo Piedra, Latin American cuisine, an open bar with free-flowing wine and a fireworks display.
- Tardes en Terraza Blanca: Here is an insider tip for all to enjoy. Every afternoon (la tarde) stop by Terraza Blanca overlooking Blanca Beach and enjoy the true flavours of Costa Rica with a complimentary selection of freshly cut tropical fruit and other sweet treats to enjoy.
Activities and Adventures
- Land and Sea activities: A collection of guest activities and experiences rooted in a deep connection to self and nature, including exhilarating manta ray and dolphin expeditions, mountain biking along the Peninsula’s new trail system and surfing trips. Guests can also expect a schedule of more than 10 daily activities throughout their stay, allowing full immersion in the pura vida experience that includes rum and coffee tastings, snorkel expeditions and the much loved “Trail of the Giants” guided nature tour.
- Spa and Wellness: Guests can expect a well-rounded wellness offering starting with morning meditation, sound healing and breathing workshops, four types of yoga, HIIT, sculpt barre classes and more. For those inclined to Spa, the poolside and private spa suites offering the ideal location to indulge in a pampering full body massage for some much needed self-care.
- Dining: The culinary venues have a fresh approach that focus on locally-sourced organic foods. Highlights include four restaurants, a bar, an all-new beach bar and library lounge serving artisanal rum and spirits. Private dinners, in-villa or on the beach are arranged for intimate gatherings of friends and family this festive season as the chef prepares a traditional holiday dinner, served family-style.
- Kids of all ages have a variety of activities – cooking classes, tennis lessons, cookie decorating are just some of the fun activities offered. The complimentary Kids For All Seasons program, daily for kids 5-12, also has nightly parties and movies too.
As it welcomes guests to pura vida, Four Seasons introduces its Lead With Care program and its enhanced health and safety measures. Grounded in healthcare expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on delivering the utmost care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, residents and employees.
The Resort offers a full-service concierge team led by Chef Concierge Patricia Rodriguez and a Festive Desk, making it easy for guests to book all holiday experiences, dining reservations, excursions and tours, and childcare. Limited space is still available. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo