Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo Celebrates 2021 Festive Season with Pura Vida Magic for All Ages
A dreamy tropical holiday that combines a love of adventure, sun, beach fun, delectable dining and nightly entertainment will unfold during the 2021 festive season at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, a Forbes Five-Star resort on the 1,400-acre (570 hectare) residential and resort community of Peninsula Papagayo. This festive season offers countless daily activities and adventure pursuits plus celebratory special events as the Resort invites guests to connect with the rich beauty and pura vida spirit of Costa Rica’s North Pacific Coast. All of these are offered in an environment that let guests relax and reconnect for the holidays, safely and joyfully.
“This festive season we will present guests with an authentically curated calendar of events and activities that highlight the unique offerings found only here in Costa Rica, all delivered in an environment where they will feel safe and cared for,” says Ian-Robert Ciappara, General Manager. “We look forward to welcoming new and returning guests with brand-new experiences as well as with beloved holiday traditions including our beach party with Santa.”
Festive events run from December 20, 2021 to January 4, 2022.
- Dining: With a fresh approach that focuses on locally-sourced organic foods, the Resort’s four restaurants will offer seasonal favourites throughout the festive season. Pop up dining and themed brunches, live music and DJs will round out an exciting experience to remember. For a more intimate dining, private dinners, in-villa, on the beach, or at the secluded garden table can be arranged for gatherings of friends and family with a chef-prepared curated holiday dinner.
- Daily activities: Guests can expect a schedule of more than 10 daily activities, many complimentary, allowing full immersion in the pura vida experience that includes rum and coffee tastings, snorkel expeditions and the much loved “Trail of the Giants” guided nature tour.
- Land and sea activities: A collection of adventure experiences rooted in a deep connection to self and nature, including UTVS, mountain biking along the Peninsula’s trail system and surfing trips with in-house school SurfX.
- Ring in the New Year under the stars with a beachside gala event that will feature live entertainment, Latin American cuisine and a fireworks display.
- Spa and wellness: Guests can expect a well-rounded wellness offering starting with morning meditation, cacao ceremony and breathing workshops, four types of yoga, HIIT, sculpt barre classes and more. For those inclined to Spa, the new Koyomo treatment is inspired by an authentic Costa Rican ritual inspired by the Chorotega tribe that means enlightenment. The full body treat is idea for some much-needed self-care.
- Holiday shopping: For last minute shopping needs, visit the Resort's two luxury boutiques or splurge at one of the daily trunk shows that feature local designers and artisans. From Monday, December 20 2021 to January 4, 2022.
- Santa’s Annual Beach Party on Virador Beach: Santa and his crew stop by for a little sun and fun on Playa Blanca for his annual beach party. Fun for the whole family, with lively music and entertainment, carnival, face painting, cookie decorating and of course, photos with Santa. Light breakfast bites and coffee will be served.
- Young Explorers is a brand new outbound camp experience launched with the Peninsula’s own Papagayo Explorers. Every day, one three-hour outbound is offered for each camp cohort: tweens (ages 8-12) and teens (ages 13-16). Beyond sports, fun, adventure and exploration, campers will focus on a pura vida purpose each session, such as boosting confidence, inspiring perseverance, tackling conservation or teambuilding. Every day is the chance to do something completely different. So, make the most of it with a few full days or a week.
- Kids of all ages have a variety of activities – cooking classes, tennis lessons, cookie decorating are just some of the fun activities offered. The complimentary Kids For All Seasons program, daily for kids 5-12, also has nightly parties and movies too.
The Resort offers a full-service concierge team led by Chef Concierge Patricia Rodriguez and a Festive Desk, making it easy for guests to book all holiday experiences, dining reservations, excursions and tours, and childcare. Limited space is still available. Inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo