Welcome to Mother’s Month at Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
After a year that’s been incredibly challenging for families, feeling gratitude for Mom is more important than ever. She has definitely earned a Mother’s Day getaway to Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo.
“When it comes to Mom, she deserves to be celebrated this year,” says Ian Ciappara, the Resort’s General Manager. “Moms have been managing all the challenges of working at home, helping kids with schoolwork and keeping everyone entertained. Now it’s time to show how much you appreciate her and give her some well-deserved luxury.”
Mother’s Day is officially celebrated on Sunday, May 9 in 2021, but this year the Resort is dedicating the entire month of May to mothers, calling it “Mother’s Month.” Aside from relaxing by the pool, snorkelling off on the beach and playing a round of golf, Mom can enjoy a variety of Resort activities – many free of charge – that are available all month long:
- Complimentary 30-Minute Meditation Session: Meditation is a great way to focus on personal gratitude and to reconnect with oneself. Come to the beautiful Four Seasons Spa for a daily 4:00 pm session where guests can concentrate on all the things they’re thankful for and let that feeling of appreciation gain a stronghold within themselves. Led by Wellness Ambassador Beto Oses and his team of practitioners, this meditation is available to all guests but inspired by motherhood. Post meditation, refresh with a glass of agua de sapo, a traditional Costa Rican drink made from cane sugar, water, ginger and lime.
- Complimentary Ayurveda Consultation: Beyond booking her favourite massage at the Spa, Mom can enjoy a complimentary Ayurveda consultation – helpful for identifying a person’s prakriti, or ideal state of balance, while determining any patterns of imbalance. The session also includes suggestions for natural methods to re-establish inner balance and harmony, ranging from herbs and aromatherapy to music and the pancha-karma cleaning process.
- Mom Time at the Spa: Give Mother a complete spa experience at an incredible value. The package includes a wellness consultation, a private yoga or fitness session, a 90-minute massage of her choice, a 90-minute body scrub and body wrap, a 120-minute volcanic healing body treatment combo, plus a shampoo and blow-dry. The special price is USD 830++, and the package can be consumed throughout the stay and represents a savings of nearly 20 percent on individually booked treatments.
- Complimentary Surfing for Mom: Plan a family surf session and Mom comes free. The female-led SurfX luxury surf school offers an ideal learning opportunity for all ages and abilities – whether they’re kids who are first-timers or pros who want to refine their skills. Experience the waves right off the Resort’s own beaches or take a one- or two-hour shuttle to some of Costa Rica’s most legendary surf locations.
- Kids’ Handmade Gifts for Mom: Drop the children off at the complimentary Kids For All Seasons program so Mom can take a well-deserved break. From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, kids ages 4 through 12 enjoy outdoor activities immersed in nature, along with indoor games and crafts. During Mother’s Month, kids can focus on creating personalised hand-made gifts for their mom.
- Personalised Rum Journey: Get to know one of Costa Rica’s specialties in this unique hands-on experience. Mom and Resort guests will create their own rum infusions by choosing from a selection of young rums and infusion ingredients, including vanilla sticks, cinnamon, cloves, orange peel, cardamom, anise, coffee beans and cocoa. The Resort’s rum master guides the infusion process, explaining how each ingredient affects the rum’s flavour profile. At the end of the tasting, Mom’s will receive a complimentary bottle engraved with her name and a recipe card showing her unique blend. Classes are held weekly.
- Dinner at Mom’s Garden Table: Plan an unforgettable celebration at Nemare, the Resort’s architecturally magnificent Latin steakhouse. Starting at 5:00 pm, guests can come to the restaurant’s garden to pick their favourite fresh herbs. An expert mixologist then uses them to compose a delicate herbal cocktail, to be served with canapés at sunset. Follow with a family-style dinner featuring garden ingredients and a barbecue with premium cuts of meat prepared in a slow-cooking smoker. Garden Table dinners are held each Wednesday and Friday in May 2021 at USD 140++ per person, including food and welcome herbal cocktail; and children at USD 60++.
To make this getaway to Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica even more tempting, guests can now stay four nights and pay for only three with the limited-time Stay Longer package. To pre-arrange any of the Mother’s Month activities, simply contact the Concierge team at 506 2696 0000 or email@example.com
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo