Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo Launches Second Annual “Wellness Season” for Holistic Health Across a Tropical Paradise
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo, a Forbes Five-Star resort located on the 1,400-acre (570 hectare) Peninsula Papagayo on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica, announces its second annual Wellness Season that will unfold between September 1 and October 31, 2021 as a reflection of its commitment to nurturing the holistic health of every guest. The new Wellness Season includes complimentary yoga and wellness classes, a complimentary third spa treatment, wellness cooking classes, and a coral reef gardening opportunity.
“We honour the importance of living a balanced life and caring for one’s own well-being as a foundation of everything we do,” says Director of Spa Arnaud Dieutegard. “From the ancient roots of our spa offerings to our wellness and fitness classes that include our famous Pura Vista Stair Climb, this inclusive Wellness Season is designed to encourage our guests to live their best lives.”
Details for the Wellness Season are as follows:
- Yoga, Wellness and Fitness Classes: Daily complimentary wellness and fitness classes include four types of yoga, morning meditation, sound healing workshops, breathing workshops, ocean-view spin, barre sculpt, mat Pilates, stretch & restore sessions, the Pura Vista Climb, HIIT and more. Guests have access to the enhanced fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, personal Kinesis stations and cardio machines overlooking the ocean and lush tree canopies.
- SUP Yoga: A new offer this Wellness Season, stand up paddle board (SUP) yoga is a peaceful and fun way to take one's practice outdoors and onto a floating mat. The sequences are designed to help participants feel grounded and stable in this calming, yet empowering, flow, whether they've had experience or none at all.
- Complimentary Third Spa Treatment*: Guests can bliss out with more than 25 spa treatments including the Koyomo that begins with a clay foot cleansing ceremony paired with aromatic herbal pillows to release tension and calm the nervous system; the experience culminates with an 80 minute massage. Guests can continue their mind-body-soul spa journey with hot and cool hydrotherapy pools and steam rooms. *A third spa treatment is complimentary when two are booked at the regular price; the complimentary treatment is of equal or lesser value and must be used by the same family.
- Coral Gardening: Dive with purpose with a one-of-a-kind rescue mission to clean, catalog and restore fragile coral reefs struggling to survive in the waters surrounding Papagayo. Aptly called the “rainforests of the sea,” these intricate underwater worlds are bustling with fascinating diversity. But their real beauty lies behind the scenes, where they cover just one percent of the ocean floor - but support an incredible 25 percent of all marine life. Join this remarkable restoration project and help bring back the lost coral reefs. The impact will benefit generations to come.
- Wellness Classes and Special Menus: Guests have access to complimentary and wellness cooking classes where they will learn how to create delicious and healthy vegan meals that can be easily replicated at home. Sample keto, paleo and vegan menus in throughout the Resort's five restaurants.
Wellness Season takes place September 1 to October 31, 2021 is available to all Resort guests, exclusive of group bookings.
For reservations, call (506) 2696-0000.
Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo