Celebrate Thanksgiving from Near or Afar with Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Thanksgiving dining options include a prix-fixe brunch or Turkeys-To-Go
The leaves are changing and the temperatures are finally beginning to drop. The feeling of fall has arrived in Dallas, bringing with it the spirit of hopefulness for the holiday season. The culinary team at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas led by Executive Chef Christof Syré has crafted multiple holiday dining options to celebrate Thanksgiving from near or afar this year.
Brunch in LAW - November 26, 2020
Enjoy a special four-course Thanksgiving brunch menu at LAW Restaurant featuring a selection of main courses including a traditional House Roasted Turkey Platter, Cocoa Seared Atlantic Salmon and Surf and Turf options. Chef Syré has also included some of LAW’s most popular dishes from the brunch menu including a shared Seafood Platter for the table, Brisket Benedict and everyone’s favourite: Churro Pancakes topped with dulce de leche cream sauce and a chocolate crumble.
- Seatings from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Pricing: Adults USD 95 (includes two Mimosas or Bloody Marys), children under 12 USD 45 (tax and 18 percent percent service charge are not included in this price)
Thanksgiving-To-Go - November 25-26, 2020
Opting to stay in this Thanksgiving? Spend less time in the kitchen and more time around the table with loved ones with the Thanksgiving-To-Go offering. Allow Four Seasons chefs to prepare a traditional Thanksgiving feast that includes a holiday baked turkey, appetszers, all the fixins' and dessert. Orders must be made through LAW by 5:00 pm on Thursday, November 19, 2020. All dishes are prepared in easy-to-transport containers and come with reheating instructions.
- Pricing: USD 400 for entire meal (serves 8); add a bottle of wine or a Mimosa kit for an additional USD 65 per bottle.
- Pickup Times: Wednesday, November 25 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm, and Thursday, November 26, 2020 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Additional Thanksgiving Day dining options for guests who prefer to dine in LAW during lower traffic meal periods:
- Breakfast will be served a la carte from 6:30 to 10:00 am, no reservations required
- Dinner will be served a la carte from 5:00 to 11:00 pm; the evening dinner special will be a traditional Thanksgiving plate; reservations are encouraged
Reservations to dine in LAW or to order Thanksgiving-To-Go can be made by calling 972 717 2420. For a full list of Holiday Happenings, click here.
Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas