Ready, Set and Retreat to Four Seasons Hotel Doha with an Unforgettable Stopover This Winter
Escape to Doha and warm up with the ultimate stopover experience, featuring exquisite cuisine, craft cocktails by the sea, private beaches, and luxury spa experience
Ready, set, and retreat to Four Seasons Hotel Doha this winter. Located on a private beach in the heart of the city, Four Seasons is an idyllic escape from the everyday. Whether visiting Doha as a final destination, or as a premier stopover in between travels, experience the allure of the Middle East with an abundance of unique offerings, including exquisite cuisine by a celebrity chef, craft cocktails, authentic spa rituals, and luxurious shopping.
With an abundance of authentic experiences, the Concierge shares a Top 10 list of the city’s most coveted Middle Eastern pursuits.
- Taste of Nobu – Discover where exquisite tastes meet at Nobu Doha – the award-winning restaurant and the world’s largest Nobu by celebrity Chef Nobuyuki “Nobu” Matsuhisa. Sip and savour Nobu’s signature cocktails and cuisine from the stylish rooftop lounge, offering panoramic views of Doha’s cosmopolitan skyline and the Arabian Gulf.
- Sun, Sand and Sea – After a long day of travel, relax and luxuriate either at the Hotel’s private beach or at one of the seven distinct pools, including a state-of-the-art indoor hydro pool, all anchored by world class luxury service.
- The Spa - Relax and rejuvenate after a day of exploring at thecomprehensive Four Seasons Spa, combining old-world tradition and contemporary technique throughout the three-storey, 3,345 square metre (36,000 square foot) healing and wellness facility.
- Desert Safari - Go off-the-beaten path, literally, and discover where the desert meets the sea during an unforgettable Desert Safari. Glide over golden sand dunes in a four-wheel-drive vehicle, or ride atop a camel, followed by an authentic Arabic feast in a luxurious Bedouin tent along the Inland Sea.
- Epicurean Epicentre – The Hotel features 9 distinct restaurants and lounges to tempt the palette, including authentic Arabic cuisine to new-style Japanese cuisine, and Asian. Not to mention, al fresco dining is offered in almost all of the venues.
- Art for the Heart - The Museum of Islamic Art, ideally located a quick 10-minutes drive from the Hotel, represents Islamic art from three continents over 1,400 years. MIA is the flagship of Qatar Museums which, under the leadership of its Chairperson H.E. Sheikha Al Mayassa bint Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani, is transforming the State of Qatar into a cultural capital of the Middle East.
- Authentic Shisha Experience – Enjoy a wide array of authentic shisha flavours along with tempting meze as the retractable glass walls and ceiling open to a marina providing fresh sea breezes at Shisha Terrace. Or joins the likes of the Hotel’s renowned and innovative culinary concepts, The Pier modern outdoor shisha lounge. The Pier is another idyllic venue to enjoy the Hotel’s authentic shisha offerings, striking sunset viewing, and features private cabanas for an intimate experience. Guests are encouraged to sip, relax and savour craft and signature cocktails in this stylish outdoor setting. As with its namesake, The Pier takes dining to the sea with an expansive pier anchored on the Arabian Gulf. The well-appointed location, just steps from the beach, allows for panoramic views of the marina and Doha’s cosmopolitan cityscape.
- Shopping at the Souq - As night falls, take an exotic stroll through the Souq Waqif, Doha's original marketplace. The Souq offers an endless selection of spices, intricately woven textiles, traditional thobes and restaurants from every corner of the world. The Hotel's Concierge team can recommend insider’s knowledge when exploring the Souq, leading to the market’s most coveted souvenirs and exhibitors.
- Kids For All Seasons – A place for kids to be kids, Kids For All Seasons encourages the youngest Four Seasons guests to get involved in educational, interactive learning through arts, culture and athletics.
- The Suite Life! - Luxurious rooms and suites, offering panoramic views of the tranquil Arabian Gulf and the cosmopolitan skyline, and unique amenities such as the Bath Butler, allow guests to surrender to an indulgent bath experience to relax and renew, in the comforts of one's own room.
Making it easier than ever to retreat to the warmth of the culture and allure of Doha, Four Seasons is currently offering the Bed and Breakfast package, with rates starting at QAR 1,200 per night. The package includes luxurious accommodations, valet parking, complimentary Kids for All Seasons program, and full breakfast at Elements or through In-room Dining.
To learn more about the Bed and Breakfast package at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, or to reserve a getaway, call +974 4494 8888 or book online.
Four Seasons Hotel Doha